PDA

View Full Version : Truth

GenX
06-08-2008, 05:39 PM
"Like millions of others in the know, I see the NHL playoffs for exactly what it is: the greatest sports tournament on the planet. But there’s one aspect of the Stanley Cup chase that grows more embarrassing with every year.

I refer to the “Bring the Cup back to Canada because it’s our game and nobody else's, especially the soft Europeans and frigid Russians and easily-pleased Swedes and largely-disinterested Americans” routine. That’s right – the same act that has the preposterous “No team with a European captain will ever win the Cup” corollary.

It is bloated, blinded, bleating hyper-nationalism – and frankly, it’s gotten sooooo old to me."

LINK (http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/16209-Opinion-Hockey-doesnt-belong-to-Canada-alone.html)

RuMoR
06-08-2008, 05:43 PM
I see a lot of I I I's here, when in fact it's just a copy n paste from "Adam Proteau"

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Jack Butler
06-08-2008, 08:09 PM
The Truth is that Canada leads the way.
Undisputed dominance.........undisputed!
That's your best shot?
More Canadian names on Stanley and your Detroit roster than any other country.
What country has the most players on Detroit?
What country has the second most players on Detroit?
Come on Elvis, say it.....!

GenX
06-08-2008, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see a lot of I I I's here, when in fact it's just a copy n paste from "Adam Proteau"

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

A regular Sherlock Holmes, you are /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Jack Butler
06-08-2008, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jack Butler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The Truth is that Canada leads the way.
Undisputed dominance.........undisputed!
That's your best shot?
More Canadian names on Stanley and your Detroit roster than any other country.
What country has the most players on Detroit?
What country has the second most players on Detroit?
Come on Elvis, say it.....!

</div></div>

oneof3
06-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Belvedere. I forbid you to post in any topic with words that have more than 4 letters. You obviously don't know what they mean and as such, are likely going off topic. Your last post for instance. Not one poster previous to you mentioned Elvis. Or being shot. Stick to the school yard where they teach the same 4 letter words your mom uses to attract customers.

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Zero!

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey Jack, look, another fly by nighter.

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
That's OK.
He doesn't do very good one on one.
Just another wanna be!

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Or is it??? Maybe it's actually.....

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 09:13 AM
I know....thought the same thing.

oneof3
06-10-2008, 10:57 AM
The blind leading the stupid. How quaint.

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 12:04 PM
You and Elvis?

oneof3
06-10-2008, 12:19 PM
You certainly have a deep (sexual perhaps) fasination with Elvis.

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 03:35 PM
No, The Buzzard posted a picture of himself.
He looks like Elvis.

oneof3
06-10-2008, 04:03 PM
You are validating my inherent suspicion that you are either blind or stupid.

Barry Morris
06-10-2008, 05:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maybe Jacks Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You certainly have a deep (sexual perhaps) fasination with Elvis. </div></div>

Yep, that sound familiar.

Jack Butler
06-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Yep, more buzzard droppings.

Super Gram
06-13-2008, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Jack, look, another fly by nighter. </div></div>

I think he got out of his cage Barry......

GenX
06-14-2008, 03:05 AM
http://www.geocities.com/nhlexpandrelocate/detroit_red_wings_1995.gif

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Barry Morris
06-15-2008, 10:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *Super Gram*</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barry Morris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Jack, look, another fly by nighter. </div></div>

I think he got out of his cage Barry...... </div></div>

Yup. Another alter ego, methinks.