PDA

View Full Version : Pizza place in Ottawa

Majic
06-08-2008, 07:50 PM
What is the name and address of the pizza place in Ottawa that people say that it tastes like pizza right from the Sault?

MaO3
06-08-2008, 08:05 PM
My friend in Ottawa told me the last time she tried to order pizza from them that the number was out of service.

B.David
06-08-2008, 09:00 PM
No Clue. But Willie's Pizza is awesome here. Only thing better I've had is Carmine's in the Sault.

jaydee
06-08-2008, 09:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BioShock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No Clue. But Willie's Pizza is awesome here. Only thing better I've had is Carmine's in the Sault. </div></div>

Little Caesars is good in Ottawa

lynys
06-08-2008, 10:00 PM
The place you are talking about is closed.

Verotik
06-08-2008, 10:11 PM
what you want crap pizza with 2x dough and no sauce?

jaydee
06-08-2008, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verotik667</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what you want crap pizza with 2x dough and no sauce?
</div></div>

Little Caesars in Ottawa was better when we got it with my bro then say the Little Caesars across the river! pizza pizza wasnt bad either

Bouffer
06-08-2008, 10:37 PM
There is nothing like Sault pizza!

jaydee
06-08-2008, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is nothing like Sault pizza! </div></div>

true dat

Upper Decker
06-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Super Duper pizza next to the elmwood mall makes a pretty badass pizza.

Verotik
06-08-2008, 10:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is nothing like Sault pizza! </div></div>

thank god, or whatever other deity is in fashion this week

Bouffer
06-08-2008, 10:54 PM
You cannot find any good pizza in Sudbury.... Pizza Hut is the best, but its trash compared to the sault!

Huggy85
06-08-2008, 11:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You cannot find any good pizza in Sudbury.... Pizza Hut is the best, but its trash compared to the sault! </div></div>

Toppers is one of my favorites. They are in Sudbury.

Bouffer
06-08-2008, 11:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You cannot find any good pizza in Sudbury.... Pizza Hut is the best, but its trash compared to the sault! </div></div>

Toppers is one of my favorites. They are in Sudbury.</div></div>

I don;t like all that fake pizza stuff.... i'm not even a pizza lover... only the soo style stuff.. Or homemade!

bluekrissyspikes
06-09-2008, 12:15 AM
toppers is my favorite too. there used to be a carmines in sudbury too but it closed. there's another good place there but i forget what it's called cause it's eat in only and you have to wait forever for your pizza.

Bouffer
06-09-2008, 12:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">toppers is my favorite too. there used to be a carmines in sudbury too but it closed. there's another good place there but i forget what it's called cause it's eat in only and you have to wait forever for your pizza.</div></div>
Darn i wish you knew what it was!

jaydee
06-09-2008, 01:28 AM
mmmmmmmmm i want pizza now but Pisa's closed /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Miles From Nowhere
06-09-2008, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Huggy85</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You cannot find any good pizza in Sudbury.... Pizza Hut is the best, but its trash compared to the sault! </div></div>

Toppers is one of my favorites. They are in Sudbury. </div></div>

Toppers has quite a variety but their crust tastes like cardboard. Pizza Pizzaz in the valley has the best I've had so far in Sudbury.

PrairieDog43
06-09-2008, 04:52 AM
Ubriacos beats the arse off of all the pizza joints in the Sault.

http://www.saultthisweek.com/media/menus/ubriacos/menu.html

B.David
06-09-2008, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mmmmmmmmm i want pizza now but Pisa's closed /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif</div></div>

Pisa Pizza was some of the worst pizza I've ever had. Tried it 4-6 times in a 4 year span and there was only one time that I couldn't fill a bowl with grease by simply tilting the box.

kitty&mimi
06-09-2008, 08:16 AM
2 4 1 pizza is THE worst i have ever tried in my life

bluekrissyspikes
06-09-2008, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovearchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">toppers is my favorite too. there used to be a carmines in sudbury too but it closed. there's another good place there but i forget what it's called cause it's eat in only and you have to wait forever for your pizza.</div></div>
Darn i wish you knew what it was! </div></div>

i'll ask my dad and see if he remembers. he's the one that brought me there.

dancingqueen
06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Toppers is not even comparable to pizza here... it's way better! and the crust is the best! mmmm, toppers.... and pizza hut... ohhhhhhh stuffed crust *drool*

bluekrissyspikes
06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dancingqueen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Toppers is not even comparable to pizza here... it's way better! and the crust is the best! mmmm, toppers.... and pizza hut... ohhhhhhh stuffed crust *drool* </div></div>

that's what i think too. every pizza here has weird crust of weird sauce or else it's just not cooked right. i miss toppers.