PDA

View Full Version : Coins

Simba
06-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Does anyone have any knowledge about old coins or know of anyone that does or if there are coin collector shops here, please let me know.

Chako
06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I don't know of any now. There used to be a nice lady who ran one off of Allard street and then there was Dennis Novik off of Queen street. That was well over 15 years ago though. Back then, Leisure World even carried coin and stamp supplies.

These days, I only know of Second Hand World that caries supplies, and the postal outlets that only deal in newly minted coins.

There is a coin database software called EZcoin produced at Palomino drive here in the city. You can Google them easily enough.

Other then that, sorry I couldn't be more helpful with the current state of coin collecting in our city.

I might be able to answer your question..but who knows. I haven't collected coins in a while.

mr ed
06-08-2008, 09:47 PM
dennis novic is in churchill blvd off queen. I dont know of any shops that deal with a lot of it. Theres a pretty desent one in sudbury though. Are you buying or selling?

Simba
06-08-2008, 10:09 PM
possibly selling