PDA

View Full Version : music downloads

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Does anyone know of a free site to download music like limewire etc? I had Limewire but for some reason it's not working. I'm not a computer person so don't ask why it isn't working. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

KRP
06-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Ares

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Cabos ~ It's clean, simple, and has some nice download features, such as auto sorting music, pics, video.

hp2
06-09-2008, 12:44 PM
I use frostwire

Simba
Winmx

tippikitty
Wow didn't realize there were so many out there. I haven't heard of any of them. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Winmx </div></div>

I wish..

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I think Imma change my sig to say.. "Who keeps putting the loony in Tippi's kiddie ride?"

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 12:48 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif Trust me, that ride cost more then a loonie. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 12:55 PM
*Whips out his check book*

Cabos (http://sourceforge.jp/projects/cabos/downloads/30136/Cabos-0.7.9-Windows.msi)

Trust me on this, if you need a little help setting it up, let me know, it's really quite simple, but if all you want is a music downloader, this one is by far the better on. I have been downloading Music since you could only get it in wav files. I use to use WinMX until it was closed, then I tried BearShare, Kazaa, LimeWire.. a few others.. I gave up on all of them because I like to be able to resize my file windows.. and have them stay that size. Every time you close limewire, it goes back to the original sizes. Not to mention, I'm not into pretty programs. I just want them to work. The only down side to Cabos is the filters, which actually, I have been on their forums, and a few of us agree, it should remember what you set in the filter section.. IE Bitrate..

I think the best features of this are how the files are sorted. In the options you can set a default download folder, and have music/pics/vids moved to appropriate folders. Another feature I really like.. once you have search results, you can sort that list by sources and bit rate.. or sources and file size.. it will remember "two" selections, not just one.

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Thanks. I have tried all those as well kazaa, bearshare, limewire etc. The latest was limewire but it's not working anymore.
I'll have to check out that link.

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 01:02 PM
CHECK BOOK!!!!! Woohooo

My eyes checking out your check book. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/tippikitty/100_2818-2.jpg

dancingqueen
06-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I use bit torrents. Download a program called Azureus (I can't recall the names of others) and then you go to sites like http://isohunt.com/ or http://thepiratebay.org/ and search for music or movies you want and click download torrent You can get Azureus from http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
I use uTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/download.php) for downloading movies and ISOHunt.com (http://ISOHunt.com/) to search for them. uTorrent has a built in search in the top right corner, but it puts a giant banner ad at the top of the search page.

hp2
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
lmao tippy are them your eyes for real cause sure as hell looks like it..

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Hey Rumor....that site isn't in English. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

dancingqueen
06-09-2008, 01:12 PM
mine's better anyways :P

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 01:13 PM
If you do check out Cabos, under Edit&gt;Preferences&gt;Searching [UNCHECK "Show track name as file name"] I am a true believer that if you want a file that has good quality to it, it has to have a proper file name. I try to avoid bitrates that aren't 160/192/320, 128 is ok, but it's a tad less than CD quality.

You'll also notice under that same section in the preferences.. "ignore adult content/spam content" I mean.. how cool is that?

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
The program is, I only gave you the download link.. here, try this.
Cabos (http://cabos.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en)

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
I guess it would be real cool if I understood what you just said. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
DQ, I use to use Azureus, I found it to be bloated and a system resource hog. Most of these file share programs are Java, and if you are not careful with Java, they can be real hard on your system, not to mention your connection. When I used Azureus, I was unable to surf the internet with it running.. well not unable, but it seemed to take up most of my bandwidth or send/receive ports or something.

dancingqueen
06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
hmmm, maybe thats why my comp is slow at times... but then again, I can play wow while it runs just fine, so I'm good /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

MaO3
06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Tippy, why not just re-install Limewire?
Mine quit a while back and I just went back to the folder I originally saved it in and re-installed it. No problems since.

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lmao tippy are them your eyes for real cause sure as hell looks like it.. </div></div>

Sorry missed your post. But yep thems my eyes. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

RuMoR
06-09-2008, 01:31 PM
WoW eh.. I tried that for a month and went back to 2Moons. Why pay a monthly fee, when you can play for free?

Actually, I'm in the middle of looking for a new game to play, I was into AirRivals, but that game has some serious issues for me.. sound bugs, constant disconnects..

oops.. wait, what was I saying.. oh right.. Music Downloads.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

tippikitty
06-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Well so far the only one that seems to be working for me right now is the frostwire. Not sure why the other ones didn't work.

houlegan
06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Coming out in beta version soon...sorry doesn't help u now but it is interesting nonetheless...

http://www.qtrax.com/CA/index.html

jaydee
06-09-2008, 06:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: *~TippiKitty~*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know of a free site to download music like limewire etc? I had Limewire but for some reason it's not working. I'm not a computer person so don't ask why it isn't working. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Limewire has all the bugs, I got Limewire and Frostwire and i go searching online for loose .mp3's

Macs II
06-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

whoa cool any indie bands on there?

Macs II
06-09-2008, 06:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

whoa cool any indie bands on there? </div></div>

I don't look for those but you can get anything you want

jaydee
06-09-2008, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

I don't look for those but you can get anything you want </div></div>

i have all 3 now

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

bahhh i removed it now too complicated to use oh well

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

bahhh i removed it now too complicated to use oh well </div></div>

It's very easy to use ...no harder than the others ..you just need to pick the hubs first you wanna login to. ..after that it will automatically login to all your hubs.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been using DC++ (http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/) for years now. It works the best for I need it for. </div></div>

bahhh i removed it now too complicated to use oh well </div></div>

It's very easy to use ...no harder than the others ..you just need to pick the hubs first you wanna login to. ..after that it will automatically login to all your hubs. </div></div>

k well what are the hubs? and how do i do a simple search for artists or what not?

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Hubs are private servers .....where the people are who you download from .......You go View &gt; Public Hubs and in your case you pick hubs from U.S, England, Canada or any country you like &gt; right click on it and &gt; Connect ....also add it to your favorites .....connect to as many hubs as you like ...more results you will get. Some hubs have a limit how much you have to share before they let you in ...so share as much as you can. Once you're connected you just type into search what your looking for .... and tick the box where it says ...only users with free slots.

Then go to File &gt; Settings&gt; and downloads &gt; where you want the downloads to go and also &gt; Sharing and share the files/folders you want to share with others.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hubs are private servers .....where the people are who you download from .......You go View &gt; Public Hubs and in your case you pick hubs from U.S, England, Canada or any country you like &gt; right click on it and &gt; Connect ....also add it to your favorites .....connect to as many hubs as you like ...more results you will get. Some hubs have a limit how much you have to share before they let you in ...so share as much as you can. Once you're connected you just type into search what your looking for .... and tick the box where it says ...only users with free slots.

Then go to File &gt; Settings&gt; and downloads &gt; where you want the downloads to go and also &gt; Sharing and share the files/folders you want to share with other. </div></div>

hmm will try!

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:30 PM
pick hubs with lot of users no matter what country and right click on it and connect

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hubs are private servers .....where the people are who you download from .......You go View &gt; Public Hubs and in your case you pick hubs from U.S, England, Canada or any country you like &gt; right click on it and &gt; Connect ....also add it to your favorites .....connect to as many hubs as you like ...more results you will get. Some hubs have a limit how much you have to share before they let you in ...so share as much as you can. Once you're connected you just type into search what your looking for .... and tick the box where it says ...only users with free slots.

Then go to File &gt; Settings&gt; and downloads &gt; where you want the downloads to go and also &gt; Sharing and share the files/folders you want to share with others. </div></div>

i just talked to some of your buddies on there, typed in CAPS and they kicked me off lmao

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hubs are private servers .....where the people are who you download from .......You go View &gt; Public Hubs and in your case you pick hubs from U.S, England, Canada or any country you like &gt; right click on it and &gt; Connect ....also add it to your favorites .....connect to as many hubs as you like ...more results you will get. Some hubs have a limit how much you have to share before they let you in ...so share as much as you can. Once you're connected you just type into search what your looking for .... and tick the box where it says ...only users with free slots.

Then go to File &gt; Settings&gt; and downloads &gt; where you want the downloads to go and also &gt; Sharing and share the files/folders you want to share with others. </div></div>

i just talked to some of your buddies on there, typed in CAPS and they kicked me off lmao </div></div>

my buddies? I don't have any buddies there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hubs are private servers .....where the people are who you download from .......You go View &gt; Public Hubs and in your case you pick hubs from U.S, England, Canada or any country you like &gt; right click on it and &gt; Connect ....also add it to your favorites .....connect to as many hubs as you like ...more results you will get. Some hubs have a limit how much you have to share before they let you in ...so share as much as you can. Once you're connected you just type into search what your looking for .... and tick the box where it says ...only users with free slots.

i just talked to some of your buddies on there, typed in CAPS and they kicked me off lmao </div></div>

my buddies? I don't have any buddies there /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

well, apparently they dont like ppl typing in CAPS. i was lost anyways so...

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
mooochie you have to behave LOL

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:41 PM
just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to. </div></div>

hmmmm ill figure itout

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to. </div></div>

hmmmm ill figure itout </div></div>

once you do ......you'll see how easy it is

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to. </div></div>

once you do ......you'll see how easy it is </div></div>

ya im just used to the easier layouts of frostwire and limewire, got em both with all the bugs too

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:48 PM
http://www.soonet.ca/ubbthreads/ubbthrea...true#Post606161 (http://www.soonet.ca/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=1&Number=606161&Searchpage=1&Main=43900&Words=indie&topic=0&Search=true#Post606161)

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.soonet.ca/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=1&Number=606161&Searchpage=1&Main=43900&Words=indie&topic=0&Search=true#Post606161 </div></div>

I have no interest in indie bands or canadian bands or any of the new music /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Hans
06-09-2008, 07:51 PM
All you need is bit torrent and http://torrent-finder.com/
I recommend utorrent for the client.

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to. </div></div>

ya im just used to the easier layouts of frostwire and limewire, got em both with all the bugs too </div></div>

You only need to set this one up once and it's just as easy.
limewire and rest of them are slow and full of garbage...you never find what your looking for unless it's what kids listen today.

Hans
06-09-2008, 07:55 PM
The only downside of DC++ is that you have to connect to multiple servers to get good search results, and a lot of them do not allow you to search unless you register with the server.
You also have to make sure you get a DC++ client that allows multiple source downloads, otherwise it's going to be really slow.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just search and download ...don't talk to anyone. Mind you they will also kick you out if you're not sharing as much as the hub wants you to. </div></div>

ya im just used to the easier layouts of frostwire and limewire, got em both with all the bugs too </div></div>

You only need to set this one up once and it's just as easy.
limewire and rest of them are slow and full of garbage...you never find what your looking for unless it's what kids listen today. </div></div>

yeah but i missed the old mp3.com where u used to get free .mp3 and iuma.com as well

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only downside of DC++ is that you have to connect to multiple servers to get good search results, and a lot of them do not allow you to search unless you register with the server.
You also have to make sure you get a DC++ client that allows multiple source downloads, otherwise it's going to be really slow. </div></div>

well yeah the dudes on there seemed weird disconnected me for typing in caps lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you need is bit torrent and http://torrent-finder.com/
I recommend utorrent for the client. </div></div>

I sometimes use torents too...but I just typed in something to the site you posted and got 3 results .....so no you can't always find much there. I typed the same thing into DC++ and got 3500 files

Hans
06-09-2008, 07:57 PM
What were you looking for?

jaydee
06-09-2008, 07:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you need is bit torrent and http://torrent-finder.com/
I recommend utorrent for the client. </div></div>

I sometimes use torents too...but I just typed in something to the site you posted and got 3 results .....so no you can't always find much there. I typed the same thing into DC++ and got 3500 files </div></div>

whart did you just search for

Macs II
06-09-2008, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only downside of DC++ is that you have to connect to multiple servers to get good search results, and a lot of them do not allow you to search unless you register with the server.
You also have to make sure you get a DC++ client that allows multiple source downloads, otherwise it's going to be really slow. </div></div>

I'm always connected to 20+ servers all in Europe ...never had any problems.....I share about 90GB ......downloads are very fast ...of course it depends who you download from

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I also forgot to say that when it says 30 sources, it's actually not 30 as many of them are the same user connected to different servers. (Which is something they should really fix)

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also forgot to say that when it says 30 sources, it's actually not 30 as many of them are the same user connected to different servers. (Which is something they should really fix) </div></div>

It doesn't matter ...I always find what I'm looking for and it's fast. I can go to a specific country when I need to something I can't do with others.

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:28 PM
omg, now I got wheel in the sky in my head for the rest of the night. All your fault!

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">omg, now I got wheel in the sky in my head for the rest of the night. All your fault! </div></div>

I just downloaded Belgium national anthem, how cool is that /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:36 PM
You downloaded the Brabason? Good for you!

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">omg, now I got wheel in the sky in my head for the rest of the night. All your fault! </div></div>

Journey is good

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:37 PM
The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

pretty cool im listening to it on Youtube

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You even speak French. That's amazing for someone from the US.

jaydee

mooochi likes Russian national anthem

Barney Rubble
BiTorrent & mIRC along with packetnews.com

jaydee
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You even speak French. That's amazing for someone from the US. </div></div>

whoa??? Macs is French?

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM
yeah ...it's pretty http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Macs20006/fruit.gif

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

whoa??? Macs is French? </div></div>

Yes, he spelled it 100% correct.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
i was expecting the German national anthem to be more aggressive really but still nice

Macs II
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You mean you guys ripped that off from the French .....couldn't even get one of your own /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Hans
Did you listen to the French or Flemish version? Because there are 2 official versions.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Brabanšonne ..it totally rocks /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

You mean you guys ripped that off from the French .....couldn't even get one of your own /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif </div></div>

French national anthem is old fashioned

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you listen to the French or Flemish version? Because there are 2 official versions. </div></div>

BRUSSELS: Belgium was reeling Monday after the country's likely new prime minister was asked on Belgium's National Day to sing the national anthem and inadvertently launched into the French anthem instead.

Asked Saturday by a reporter from a state television channel, RTBF, to sing the Belgian national anthem, "La Brabanšonne," on the day commemorating the accession of King Leopold I of Belgium to the throne in 1831, Yves Leterme, a Flemish politician who is struggling to form a coalition government, smiled at the camera and blurted out, "Allons enfants de la patrie" - the first words of "La Marseillaise."

Pressed by the reporter as to whether he really thought those were the words, Leterme, the head of the Flemish Christian Democrat party, replied: "Oh, I don't know." Shortly afterward, he was filmed making a telephone call on his cellphone during a religious service, and, in a final gaffe, he proclaimed in an interview at the independence festivities that his countrymen were, in fact, celebrating "the proclamation of the Constitution."

The missteps by Leterme, who has annoyed Francophones by saying they are too stupid or unwilling to learn Flemish, came as Belgium, divided between Dutch-speaking Flanders in the north and French-speaking Wallonia in the south, is struggling to overcome its linguistic divisions in the face of a growing Flemish nationalist movement that supports an independent Flanders.

The public gaffes by the country's likely future leader caused a fury in this country of 10 million people, where last year a hoax report on RTBF proclaiming that Flanders had seceded from Belgium provoked hundreds of frantic calls to the station from Belgians across the world.

Footage of Leterme's fumbled performance was splashed across the Belgian media on Sunday and was circulating on the Internet video site YouTube. Under the headline, "Leterme Sings Wrongly," a story on the front page of the Monday Le Soir newspaper reminded Belgians of the correct opening words of "La Brabanšonne."

It is perhaps no small irony that Leterme's efforts to forge a coalition government have stalled so far because French and Flemish politicians cannot agree on how to apportion powers between Belgium's linguistic regions and the federal government.

Some Belgian commentators said Leterme's ignorance was a healthy sign of a nation free of nationalism. "I can understand why some people think it is ridiculous," said Bernard Bulcke, the European correspondent for De Standaard, the leading Flemish newspaper. "But one must remember that Belgium was an artificial construction, we have been invaded throughout our history by other powers and created by them. Maybe it is positive that nationalism doesn't exist in Belgium. So we can't sing the national anthem. Who cares?"

Link (http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/23/europe/belgium.php)

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJawhDTSOs&feature=related

Hans
06-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Macs is a spy.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Die Machina

Macs II
06-09-2008, 08:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJawhDTSOs&feature=related </div></div>

The one after the war was better (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLi_m656tQQ&feature=related)

Of course Russia has a new one now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRU_k4tjoU)

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJawhDTSOs&feature=related </div></div>

The one after the war was better (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLi_m656tQQ&feature=related)

Of course Russia has a new one now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRU_k4tjoU) </div></div>

yeah thats it thats the better one!!! reminds me of Rocky 4

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
they should o f kept the one after the war for Russia now

Macs II
06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they should o f kept the one after the war for Russia now </div></div>

They couldn't keep it because the Soviet Union broke up

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they should o f kept the one after the war for Russia now </div></div>

They couldn't keep it because the Soviet Union broke up </div></div>

Soviet Union didnt work out cause of peoples greed.

Macs II
06-09-2008, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they should o f kept the one after the war for Russia now </div></div>

Soviet Union didnt work out cause of peoples greed. </div></div>

It was more ...because countries that were forced into the Soviet Union wanted to be independent again.

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The program is, I only gave you the download link.. here, try this.
Cabos (http://cabos.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en) </div></div>

whoa Japanese?

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they should o f kept the one after the war for Russia now </div></div>

Soviet Union didnt work out cause of peoples greed. </div></div>

It was more ...because countries that were forced into the Soviet Union wanted to be independent again. </div></div>

http://www.tvtower.ru/photocam/photocam60.jpg

Macs II
06-09-2008, 09:22 PM
looks like a russian radio tower

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks like a russian radio tower </div></div>

yeah mooochi likes architecture, its ugly but i like its style

Macs II
06-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Russian women are beautiful and not spoiled [censored] like they are here.

http://i11.tinypic.com/4t87i9f.jpg

http://russiangirlssite.com/images/g14.jpg

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/lb_photos/218668/218668_1l.jpg

http://www.hotrussianbrides.com/lb_photos/218662/218662_3l.jpg

jaydee
06-09-2008, 09:34 PM
ohhh for sure Anna Kournikova, Maria Sharapova and Alexandra Ivanovskaya (Miss Far East Siberia)

Andre
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i11.tinypic.com/4t87i9f.jpg </div></div>

Holy friggin crap!
Zuzanna on soonet /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif
I'm marking this day on my calender.

/possibly the only tattooed women I'd ever want to hit