PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...

Simba
06-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm so cold tonight. What a difference in the weather! I was lov'in the warm temps, but tonight I'm freezing... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

jaydee
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
yeah after the rain it cooled down, damp and sticky icky it sucks feels like fall again where is the warm go to???

mr ed
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
we've been spoiled the last few years

Simba
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
I hope it comes back fast!

tippikitty
06-11-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm missing summer so much!

Chaotic Chick
06-11-2008, 08:28 PM
I was freezing last night. My hubby and our friend thought it was warm and had all of the windows open. Tonight is pretty chilly too. Ugh, it sucks!

mr ed
06-11-2008, 08:30 PM
'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'
--Al Gore, Vice President

jaydee
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was freezing last night. My hubby and our friend thought it was warm and had all of the windows open. Tonight is pretty chilly too. Ugh, it sucks! </div></div>

didja go for a walk then?

Chaotic Chick
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Chaotic Chick
06-11-2008, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was freezing last night. My hubby and our friend thought it was warm and had all of the windows open. Tonight is pretty chilly too. Ugh, it sucks! </div></div>

didja go for a walk then? </div></div>

No. It smells really bad in the East End lately and I don't like to walk when it smells like poop outside.

haha
06-11-2008, 08:34 PM
did my furnace just come on?????

jaydee
06-11-2008, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was freezing last night. My hubby and our friend thought it was warm and had all of the windows open. Tonight is pretty chilly too. Ugh, it sucks! </div></div>

didja go for a walk then? </div></div>

No. It smells really bad in the East End lately and I don't like to walk when it smells like poop outside. </div></div>

SMELLSL IKE DAT here all the time

Flawless Disaster
06-11-2008, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SMELLSL IKE DAT here all the time</div></div>

Wash your upper lip and maybe you'll get a fresh breath of air

jaydee
06-11-2008, 08:54 PM
i find it kinda weird how i looked on Online members box and it said Tormented Soul, then when he was off Flawless Disaster took his place??? maybe TS is FD????? hmmm

SusyQ
06-12-2008, 12:33 AM
I think our Summer went South for the Summer. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif