PDA

View Full Version : new CDs out

italiandomino
06-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Not sure who has or who hasn't heard them yet. But the new Priest and Crue album I found floating around online. The Priest was very different .. it is a concept CD called Nostradamus

and the new Motley Crue is around as well ... not bad .. better then the last few cds they done.

anyone else heard anything new lately ?

Killswitch
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Disturbed has a new album out. Some good tunes on it....
Another band I've been listening to lately is Submersed. They aren't new, but they're good. Two songs by them to check out are "Hollow" and "Divide the Hate".

Killswitch
06-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Add to the Submersed list of "must listen too's..."

You Run

All three of them are from the album, In Due Time.

I guarantee. You won't be disappointed.

If you don't believe me, just ask me.

italiandomino
06-18-2008, 10:04 PM
I heard the Disturbed .. i am not a big fan .. but liked that cd .. very good

\m/ Rich \m/
06-18-2008, 10:18 PM
new Aborted (Strychnine 213) and Bloodbath (Live @ Wacken: Wacken Carnage), new Children Of Bodom single (Hellhounds on my Trail).

New Krisiun also dropped (Southern Storm), as well ss Tyr (land) and Winds Of Plague (Decimate The Weak).

So far Aborted And Winds Of Plague are the two im really listening to. Havent really checked out the Krisiun album yet. (But their last album AssassiNation was AWESOME.)

The Bodom single doesn't really have anything new on it unless you havent heard their willie nelson cover (i think its willie).

Bloodbath is pretty badass too, but nothing new there, just a live album, but sounds good. I havent listened to the Tyr album yet but they're generally a kinda viking-folk type band with some heavy elements.