PDA

View Full Version : 6 bands! 8$

Kittie
06-19-2008, 03:39 PM
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/95/showposterkb4.jpg

Click the headliners names to hear their music!
<span style='font-size: 16pt'><span style="color: #990000"> HARD CHARGER (http://www.myspace.com/hardchargermusic) </span> </span>

OBCD
Dirty Virgin
The Tenagens
Atrophia

<span style='font-size: 16pt'>8$</span> at the dooor.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 5:00pm
Street: 124 Dennis st.

flatulent stan
06-19-2008, 09:33 PM
I would suggest that the proceeds earned be put towards instrument and vocal lessons?

Boondock
06-20-2008, 06:35 AM
I remember someone asking if this $hit band should come to the soo before and the answer was something along the lines of "I could [censored] in the microphone and come up with better tunes" now they're gonna be playing here lol I'll keep my calender open for a laugh but you have to pay me the 8 dollars.

italiandomino
06-20-2008, 08:05 AM
There is a small market for this kinda music .. so those that go .. I hope they enjoy themselves.

Kittie
06-20-2008, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ItalianDomino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a small market for this kinda music .. so those that go .. I hope they enjoy themselves. </div></div>

thank you for the positiveness.
unlike some people. lol

aussie_angel24
06-20-2008, 10:31 PM
LMAO!!! I think the same they really so sound like they are being sick all over the place...really do need to think about vocal lessons or something!!!

fenderbass
06-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Holy $hit thats the worst crap i've ever heard. I wouldn't go across the street to see them play. I think they all need vocal and music lessons. What a waste of gas for them to even call them selfs a band and sell it as a tour. Sounds like a bag of jack hammers all going at the same time..all in all the suck $hit through a straw.

aussie_angel24
06-20-2008, 11:13 PM
LMFAO!!! Right on Fender!!!

Kittie
06-21-2008, 12:49 AM
*high5*
right on ddddddddooooood.

Intangible
06-21-2008, 09:44 AM
It sounds like someone is exorcising a demon out of that guy...either that or he is constipated. Holy CRAP.

fenderbass
06-21-2008, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intangible</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It sounds like someone is exorcising a demon out of that guy...either that or he is constipated. Holy CRAP. </div></div>

i was thinking the same thing!!lol

italiandomino
06-21-2008, 09:54 PM
This music is huge in the Scandinavian countries .. like I said .. it is popular with a small market of ppl in other parts of the world .. I hope your show is a success kittie

fenderbass
06-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Then may i sujest they post this concert in Scandinavia.
maybe Kittie should join Scandinavianet. Hell all the bands should join Kittie

\m/ Rich \m/
06-22-2008, 02:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ItalianDomino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This music is huge in the Scandinavian countries .. like I said .. it is popular with a small market of ppl in other parts of the world .. I hope your show is a success kittie </div></div>

i hope the scadinavians kill you for saying this... im a fan of allsorts of metal, but this band just isnt that good

Boondock
06-22-2008, 03:10 AM
I can appreciate and even respect all kinds of music even if it's not in my personal taste. But this isn't music.. its garbage. Maybe they're all handicapped tho which would explain alot of things and in which case I'd have to offer an apology.

Either way, they need more or less medication.

Jack Butler
06-22-2008, 08:38 AM
The singer has less range than Neil Diamond.
If ND made a career with one octave, the question is, can this singer do it with one note?
Survey says............................not on your life.

Kittie
06-22-2008, 04:59 PM
lol @ this

italiandomino
06-22-2008, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: \m/ Rich \m/</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ItalianDomino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This music is huge in the Scandinavian countries .. like I said .. it is popular with a small market of ppl in other parts of the world .. I hope your show is a success kittie </div></div>

i hope the scadinavians kill you for saying this... im a fan of allsorts of metal, but this band just isnt that good </div></div>

they burn down churches .. so might as well kill me while they are at it lol

\m/ Rich \m/
06-23-2008, 03:34 AM
removed

Kittie
06-23-2008, 01:15 PM
haha rich ..
big guy eh?

\m/ Rich \m/
06-23-2008, 02:32 PM
meh, have fun

Kittie
06-23-2008, 02:33 PM
oh i will.

Kittie
06-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Where does it say this?

... wtf?

Kittie
06-23-2008, 08:56 PM
uhm.
Obv, he wasn't there when the kid got pushed around cuz he was drunk and mouthing off to my mother.
AND, I don't have shows very often. So, I dont know what he's talking about.
ALSO, I sent out that message on facebook saying, hopefully if anyone is going to be drinking NOT to be inside , and to be outside and drinking because oddies isn't liscensed. Because, kids are gonna drink either way. So, I'd rather it outside.

But there is no need to defend my self to him, or you. Just thought I'd explain it.

italiandomino
06-24-2008, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kittie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">uhm.
Obv, he wasn't there when the kid got pushed around cuz he was drunk and mouthing off to my mother.
AND, I don't have shows very often. So, I dont know what he's talking about.
ALSO, I sent out that message on facebook saying, hopefully if anyone is going to be drinking NOT to be inside , and to be outside and drinking because oddies isn't liscensed. Because, kids are gonna drink either way. So, I'd rather it outside.

But there is no need to defend my self to him, or you. Just thought I'd explain it. </div></div>

why didn't I get invited to the group /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Kittie
06-24-2008, 01:40 PM
I don't have you on faceboook!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

italiandomino
06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
that isn't my fault lol

Stingray
06-29-2008, 07:10 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Greenman
06-29-2008, 08:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stingray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>
I hear ya