PDA

View Full Version : plants to give away

kitca
06-22-2008, 10:29 PM
if anyone is looking for some plants give me a pm and we can make arrangements for you to come and get them. i have a jungle here with lots to spare.

Babzz
06-22-2008, 10:49 PM
outside ones??

I love some kitca!!

MaO3
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Kitca - do you still have the spirea? I think thats what it was called. It was at the corners of the porch on the front and it grows small white flowers?

I always loved those bushes. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

kitca
06-23-2008, 05:13 PM
hi ma, yes i still have them, but they arent doing too well. the honeysuckle in the middle keeps taking over. ive cut it back quite alot, i even cut it right to the ground and tried to kill it, (and i dont ever kill anything!) but it keeps growing back healthier and stronger. i also have the 3 roses that were infront of them.

you will have to come over this summer and take a look around. i keep wanting to make it all nice, but theres one thing after another and it is what it is. so, i would love for you to come and take a look around sometime (you & tippi)

kitca
06-23-2008, 05:13 PM
babzz, what do you want? ive got tons!

Babzz
06-23-2008, 05:23 PM
I have a bare front flower bed and the back does not look so great either..
so what ever you want to give me is great /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

MaO3
06-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Kitca, I drive by all the time and look at the old place. I'd love to come and visit some day soon.

That rotten old honeysuckle, we tried to kill it too. We cut it right down to ground level and the damm thing grew back.

I always loved those spireas' I thought they were so pretty and that they flowered early was so nice.

kitca
06-23-2008, 11:20 PM
well ma, when you are driving by, just stop in. i would like it to be clean, but hey, theres about a 10% chance of cleanliness, and 90 for dumpiness, lol. but, thats the way it is, so drop by, and come to the back door if the front door is locked because we will never hear you knocking.

babzz, when im out being relentless i will gather a few bags of plants for you and drop them off. i like putting them in plaxtic grocery bags with a little water, they seem to hold on ok like that.

Babzz
06-24-2008, 12:12 AM
thanks kitca

You can grab the fan and also your packet for surgury..
I completed mine tonight and sending it out in the am /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif