PDA

View Full Version : Organic, free range eggs

LettuceLady
06-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know where I can get one or who sells them?

AmdWolfman
06-29-2008, 11:18 AM
You musta just watched Seinfeld because Kramer wanted the same thing lol,,,,,,i would buy some if you find someone.

kitty&mimi
07-06-2008, 10:05 AM
i buy the free run eggs from either A&P or rome's
if we go to st joe's or anywhere on the highway i usually stop to buy whoever is selling them
there is a lady just off the turn off to go to st joe's, they own a farm and it's on the left side, anyway they usually have a sign out, i normally get them from her, her eggs are huge and super orange inside
also, they sell organic eggs in the health food section of the above places i mentioned
also, sometimes when i go across i stop at super valu and they have eggs there, it says natural on the box, i can't quite remember what it says but i bought those a few times, the cartons are styrofoam and when they go on sale u can get them for 79cents, now for that price u might get what u pay for....

if u buy from someone's farm (which i would do myself, if i lived close to farms) i would think they would be organic....also, u can call the health food stores to see if they sell eggs, (country way, garden of eden etc)
the farmer's market on saturdays might have some too, in the summer they are set up at bondar, in the winter it's at wellington square mall

a friend of mine eats organic foods only, i will ask her where she gets her eggs (i wouldnt be surprised if she has her own chickens lol)