PDA

View Full Version : Utorrent

rmkryan
07-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey

I just downloaded a game and can't figure out how to run or install it. I also am trying to download two other programs through Utorrent and they are just sitting there. Any idea what's going on?

GirlNextDoor
07-02-2008, 03:25 PM
are they image formats? or rar? if they are split up into multiple rar's than just find the first rar file and select extract to, than you should be left with an image file. mount the image file using dameon tools or whatever virtual drive software youd like to use and install from there. the crack for the game should be in a folder on the disk as well. read the .nfo file that come with the download with notepad and that will have instructions.

rmkryan
07-02-2008, 03:27 PM
There was no note pad and I have no idea what format it was in. The thing that's confusing me now is that Utorrent isn't downloading anything.

rmkryan
07-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Anyone know how to install games after downloading them with Utorrent?

Asparas
08-11-2008, 02:14 PM
It really depends on the format of the files. Doesn't matter whether you download it with UTorrent, Azureus, (goes on to list all other torrent managers) all files are opened the same depending on what those file types are.

if there's a .nfo file in that folder you can right click and open with notepad and it's just like a text file, and maybe it'll shed some light on how to install that game.

Here's an idea, take a screenshot of your desktop with that folder open and post the picture, maybe if we see the layout of the files we can maybe help you. to take a screenshot, just press Print Screen, then press Ctrl+C then open up paint or another program like it, and then press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot.