PDA

View Full Version : greenman does it again!!!

OU812
07-07-2008, 08:31 AM
just checked musicians central since my birthday july 1st. thanks for the birthday wishes ( and present) greenman. good party. looked like you were doing quite fine by the end of the night as well. i know i was. that new bass creation of yours really kicks hard. everyone there (esspecially me ) was impressed . pretty sure the local police would have been impressed as well if they hadn't shown up after we finnished. i'm going to have to think about getting into some of that exotic active e.q. and pickups you are using. just have to pick a new guitar to rod. later

Greenman
07-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks John.

\m/ Rich \m/
07-08-2008, 08:25 AM
you mean i missed a kickin party? SAD FACE.

Greenman
07-08-2008, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: \m/ Rich \m/</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean i missed a kickin party? SAD FACE. </div></div>

4 pc. band with full PA and 30 people in a garage, ya it ws kickin'
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

OU812
07-09-2008, 07:58 AM
it's pretty much been an anual event for the past 5 or 6 years. usually a good turn out considering it is at the heigth of cottage , vacation season. might have to migrate that to someones cottage for next year. we'll see. neighbors are putting up a fence as we speak. we may have gone a little overboard with the volume this last time.