PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go?

Krysta
07-07-2008, 11:24 AM
I called Dr. Fam's office and she is no longer taking on gyno patients to have an IUD put in place.
They told me to find another one however I do ot and will not trust any of the others.
Dr Fam office is the only one I have ever trusted, My family doctor doesnt do them so how else can I go about getting an IUD?

blueeyedgirl
07-07-2008, 11:51 AM
I am not sure if a Nurse practioner can do it but if you are part of the Group Health Center see if the one there can do it. She is a really nice lady.

puppy
07-07-2008, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not sure if a Nurse practioner can do it but if you are part of the Group Health Center see if the one there can do it. She is a really nice lady.</div></div>

Julie Briglio...in the same office as dr fam and she is a nurse practioner that works with dr fam and dr zehr...and she does that kind of stuff

Evangeline
07-07-2008, 12:23 PM
algoma health unit maybe?

blueeyedgirl
07-07-2008, 12:23 PM
The one that i see is not Julie Briglio. I see Carole Mcdowel(not sure of her last name spelling). She is the one that I see for my womanly stuff now if I don't want to see my family Dr. I had Amimi but now she will only see you if you are pregnant or have some issues.

Sophie's_Mommy
07-07-2008, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Puppy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blueeyedgirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not sure if a Nurse practioner can do it but if you are part of the Group Health Center see if the one there can do it. She is a really nice lady.</div></div>

Julie Briglio...in the same office as dr fam and she is a nurse practioner that works with dr fam and dr zehr...and she does that kind of stuff </div></div>

julie is my Nurse/doctor, she works under dr lee, but she is away till the 14th of this month, she works out of the group health center

bluekrissyspikes
07-07-2008, 04:18 PM
she works under all the gyno's @ ghc

sereenie
07-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Julie is awwwwwwwwwwwwsome