PDA

View Full Version : How Are You In Bed? lol

lovekisses
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=2472&first=yes

You scored as A Slave To BDSM.

Admit it, you like being tied up and being told you've been very naughty. You like teasing your partner and making them squirm, and not letting them be able to do anything about it. Some people think what you do is sick and disgusting, but you know it's all in good fun.

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif Wow! I sound like a freak..lol..especially when I read my other quiz answers...lol...

LoneWolf
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM

Admit it, you like being tied up and being told you've been very naughty. You like teasing your partner and making them squirm, and not letting them be able to do anything about it. Some people think what you do is sick and disgusting, but you know it's all in good fun.

88%
K so Im a freak too..... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

lovekisses
01-25-2007, 03:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I guess Im not the only one...Yeah!

Sassybitch73
01-25-2007, 04:28 PM
You scored as Sex God.

You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

Sex God 78%

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif what a quiz!!

Little B
01-26-2007, 05:50 AM

A Slave To BDSM

88%
Sex God

65%
A Romantic

58%
Virgin

8%

lovekisses
01-26-2007, 08:33 AM
LOL...Its so cool knowing that Im not the only one who likes to be a Slave...lol..

01-26-2007, 11:49 AM

A Slave To BDSM 90%
Sex God 78%
Virgin 40%
A Romantic 40%

Wow... i did not know i was that dam good, but i did know i was DAM GOOD.

Sex is not all about being naughty, it is all about who can be the naughtiest player and enjoy it.

Cherry Sweet
01-27-2007, 09:09 AM

A Slave To BDSM
95%
Sex God
90%
A Romantic
50%
Virgin
43%

Chaotic Chick
02-04-2007, 12:05 AM
You scored as Sex God.

You are a master at sex. You make your partner weak in the knees, and you know it. You've had the practice, and you've read the books, but don't get too cocky (pun intended) or you'll get put into place.

Sex God

90%
A Slave To BDSM

85%
A Romantic

53%
Virgin

28%

Timbit
02-05-2007, 10:56 AM
You scored as Sex God.

Sex God

78%
A Slave To BDSM

65%
Virgin

33%
A Romantic

33%

not bad... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sophie's_Mommy
02-06-2007, 09:44 PM

A Slave To BDSM

100%

Sex God

90%

A Romantic

40%

Virgin

18%

Mr & Mrs Allyyyzkat
02-17-2007, 03:12 AM

A Slave To BDSM
100%

I'm a slave too...hehehe

oneofmany
03-23-2007, 02:56 PM

yup got to agree with my answer..;)

givememore
03-25-2007, 09:09 AM

A Slave To BDSM 98%
Sex God 78%
Virgin 38%
A Romantic 33%

" I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it." Even bald ol britney knows it.Aren't we all slaves? I knew what my answer was going to be before I did this.LOL

AmdWolfman
03-25-2007, 01:13 PM
You scored as A Romantic.

You're a romantic through and through. You may not ever have very many partners, but it's ok. You know that it's about the person who you're having it with, and that the sex is more of a fun biproduct - a very fun biprodict. You know how to make your partner happy, and that's what it's all about.

A Romantic

55%

Virgin

48%

A Slave To BDSM

48%

Sex God

48%

givememore
03-25-2007, 08:29 PM
romantic eh? holy.

AmdWolfman
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
yeppers.LOL

MaO3
03-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Wow - now heres a suprise NOT!

You scored as A Romantic.

You're a romantic through and through. You may not ever have very many partners, but it's ok. You know that it's about the person who you're having it with, and that the sex is more of a fun biproduct - a very fun biprodict. You know how to make your partner happy, and that's what it's all about.

A Romantic
80%

Sex God
70%

A Slave To BDSM
55%

Virgin
33%

EyelashExtensions
03-26-2007, 09:04 PM
A Slave To BDSM

93%

Sex God

80%

A Romantic

48%

Virgin

8%

adigirl
05-10-2007, 08:26 PM
You scored as Sex God.

Sex God

73%
A Slave To BDSM

65%
A Romantic

55%
Virgin

28%

Vern
08-05-2007, 05:09 PM
You scored as a A Romantic
A Romantic

85%
Virgin

78%
Sex God

50%
A Slave To BDSM

30%

AmdWolfman
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
You Scored as A Romantic

That's me.

breeder
04-04-2009, 01:25 PM
You Scored as Sex God

Sex God
70%
A Romantic
63%
A Slave To BDSM
40%
Virgin
20%