PDA

View Full Version : Guitar lessons

hp2
07-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Does anyone know where or who to call in regards to beginner.. and if soon to be 5 would be to early.. My little one loves the guitar and always loves to sing and strum along.. SO we are thinking this might be something for him..

DeleteAccout
07-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Never too young to learn something worth spending time learning. Better than watching tv now a days :P. Try Case Music

Stingray
07-13-2008, 07:55 AM
I agree, never too young to learn. If kids spent as much time on an actual guitar as they do on guitar hero, immagine how many great guitar players there would be. lol

hp2
07-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Well I play little and my brother also plays.. but my brother was self taught where I took it in highschool.. but my little man shows great interest in it.. Now He dont play guitar hero or rock band cause we dont have it here for them..

Stingray
07-13-2008, 11:51 AM
That's cool. I hope you find a good guitar teacher for your son. You can even try the conservatory. The guitar hero comment wasn't aimed towards your son, it was just a general statement. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hp2
07-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Its alright.. I new where it was coming from and I know it was not aimed at me.. but its 100% the truth..

Tutones
07-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Denis MacGregor (Teaches from his home and through Tom Walls) or Jamie Greenwood (Conservatory). These two are probably the best in town for teaching small children. Start him on Classical and you will never regret it - he'll be able to play ANYTHING when he is older.