PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Fest

Stingray
07-20-2008, 11:14 AM
To all of the performers who played Rotary Fest:
Great Job to all of you! I have not heard one bad band up there this weekend. You were all great and thank you to all of the locals who came out to support our local very talented musicians. I had a great time performing and listening. It was a blast and a lot of fun!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif

Babzz
07-20-2008, 12:38 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

fenderbass
07-20-2008, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stingray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To all of the performers who played Rotary Fest:
Great Job to all of you! I have not heard one bad band up there this weekend. You were all great and thank you to all of the locals who came out to support our local very talented musicians. I had a great time performing and listening. It was a blast and a lot of fun!

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wavey.gif </div></div>

Thank you! And i think i can speak for all the bands when i say we all enjoy playing for Rotaryfest and all the people in the Sault that attended it.

Simba
07-20-2008, 07:41 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif