PDA

View Full Version : Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

GenX
07-26-2008, 05:03 PM
FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

Verotik
07-26-2008, 09:21 PM
so at 77 he is turning into an old crank

MelissaBrian
08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
i was visited...

Light_Keeper
08-16-2008, 03:58 PM
By who or what /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

GRUMPY
08-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Actually he isn't the first astronaut to claim that or to have reported seeing a UFO during a mission. Hypothetically if there were aliens that is where they would be, sort of like us watching chimps to see if they can reason things out.

GirlNextDoor
08-20-2008, 10:55 AM
i doubt any alien race that would have interstellar technology would waste it watching our primative existance.

GreyWolf
08-21-2008, 02:49 AM
and yet, scientists of the highest intellects on Earth occupy their time with lesser life forms like the rat-in order to learn something. They study them in order to advance in their own agenda's concerning psychology and Healths/sciences, and some study lesser life forms only to learn about a new species-the traits and abilities it has. I see no reason for them not to be here if they do indeed exist.

Either way, who knows.

bluekrissyspikes
08-22-2008, 02:51 AM
maybe they are our makers and they are coming to check on us. religions have beleived in extra terrestrial life for a lot longer than they have beleived in jesus. perhaps they are the missing link and we are their science experiment.

GreyWolf
08-22-2008, 04:27 PM
There's a lot of people who believe that God created life first on other planets and then those lives continued God's work by giving intelligent life to other planets as well (or passing on their genes or even living here in the case of pleaideans who are also human). Those people do believe the aliens were mistaken for Gods and angels in biblical times. They suggest that the quote in the bible about being in his image was really about being in their likeness.

What do I believe? I believe in God and I also believe in intelligent lif eon other planets-why not? lol
I do not know which theories are valid lol..doesn't matter to me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Interesting..is all I can say.

bluekrissyspikes
08-25-2008, 11:08 PM
i dont think it's that hard to beleive compared to some religious ideas. i'm sure there must be intelligent life in other places that are far smarter than we can imagine.

GreyWolf
08-25-2008, 11:52 PM
For our sake...
I hope so!