PDA

View Full Version : sheesh

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 02:22 PM
I have been smashing the crap out of a old cement/brick BBQ that was very much needing to be removed from my back yard.

I have a 10lb sledgehammer and I'm getting nowhere. Can someone loan me their magic lamp so I can ask the Genie for a jackhammer or bobcat/loader.

sorry just venting. swinging a sledgehammer with SUPER back problems isn't a good idea but it's gotta get done.

crazymamma
09-01-2008, 02:38 PM
ouch! I feel for you! Will be doing that myself in our new house. Have a set of stairs that need to go!

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 07:27 PM
BigDad****wl is a gangster

Madmax
09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been smashing the crap out of a old cement/brick BBQ that was very much needing to be removed from my back yard.

I have a 10lb sledgehammer and I'm getting nowhere. Can someone loan me their magic lamp so I can ask the Genie for a jackhammer or bobcat/loader.

sorry just venting. swinging a sledgehammer with SUPER back problems isn't a good idea but it's gotta get done.</div></div>

Gots some C4?

Peety
09-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Go rent the jack hammer..from that rental place
It is not very expensive..

someguy
09-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I hear that fertiler and diesel fuel mixed together will help you solve your problem with the BBQ

09-01-2008, 08:08 PM
That happen to be a place on People's rd?

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:21 PM
oh for sure, heading to Battlefield this week to rent the electric jack hammer they have. However, I did manage to get almost the entire BBQ out and can finish the rest with the sledge. the platform tho, and all the concrete slabs that are throughout the entire backyard will be with the use of the rental.

next step is to find a way to cut down and destroy/remove an old fashioned grape press out of the cold room.

then get rid of the 1970's kitchen wall tiles. it's gonna be a fun winter, too many projects to list.

btw Moochie, just curious how this made me a gangster.

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">btw Moochie, just curious how this made me a gangster. </div></div>

cause i got a glimpse at one of your pics b4 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
oh. i didn't know that i looked "gangsta" like

Timbit
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
dude......you do trust me :P

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:30 PM
c'mon timbit, you've never said this before. I would like to know which pictures I have put anywhere that have caused me to look gangsta like

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">c'mon timbit, you've never said this before. I would like to know which pictures I have put anywhere that have caused me to look gangsta like </div></div>

lmao /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:32 PM
i personally feel that I look like your average tall fat guy.

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i personally feel that I look like your average tall fat guy. </div></div>
no gangsta.,... sopranos gangsta

plumcoulee
so what!!! i look like joe pesci so /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

BigDaddyKewl
hmm.. i guess tall and fat does put me in the same category

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:34 PM
which pic was it moochie?

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmm.. i guess tall and fat does put me in the same category </div></div>

i just saw tall gangsta

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which pic was it moochie? </div></div>

idk must of been the post your pic area in photos maybe

BigDaddyKewl
09-01-2008, 08:38 PM
wow that was a while ago.

plumcoulee
09-01-2008, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDad****wl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow that was a while ago. </div></div>

lol actually its cause someone else said it dont remember who it was