PDA

View Full Version : Im in love

debrac
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
OMG! I think Im in love. I have a foster kitten, a lil girl. Working at the shelter for 4 1/2 years and thousands of cat. I think she is the one.. But there is one problem. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif MY HUSBAND! We have always had cats when we had kids at home. The daught has been gone 10 years and the last cat has been gone 3years. as long as the daughter was here hubby let her have a cat. Now that our kitty died, He is refusing to let me get another one. Frankly it didnt bother me untill!!!!!!!!!1 Samantha she is a blotchie creams and browns and a little beigh.about 4 months. found out in the suburbs of kincheloe . Went on animal control about a small kitten that was sickly. She came running out of no where.got her in the truck we noticed a raunchie smell and small hole in her back. WOW stinkey. got her back to the shelter and shaved the sore. cleaned her up and gave her some meds, set her up in a cage and went home.3 days off, back on monday went to check on the baby girl at the shelter and wow still stinkey. and wet another abeces, had to shave her back clean her up and took her to the vet, they didnt really do anything cause i was already doing it. Bottom line Samantha came home for me to foster,. Oh My Gosh she is sweet. and MATCHES the living room,(with her colors) Hubby stills says no cat. we will keep charming him and kissing butt(lol) and this will be the longest foster in history:). wish us luck.

AmdWolfman
09-11-2008, 08:19 PM
good luck,

_ash_
09-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Good luck /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif