PDA

View Full Version : help with mp3

kitca
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
hi
i am trying to transfer my songs to my mp3 player, but most of them are coming up write protected. is there any way to still transfer or are they only good to listen to on the computer and not be transferred? please help!

Koss
09-14-2008, 09:44 PM
What type of MP3 player is it and what program are you using to sync it up?

kitca
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
it is called 'chateau' , not a good one, but i have used them before and i have never had a problem.

the problem seems to be before i can even transfer it that the computer tells me the liciencing agreement.

oh, do you mean that with certain mp3 players you can get around that?

Koss
09-16-2008, 02:18 AM
No, I just wanted to know if you're were using Itunes and and Ipod because I'm more familiar with those. Is it Windows informing of the licensing agreement or is it a specific program that came with your mp3 player.

Off the top of my head, if you don't have a lot of songs that are giving you this problem,, you could probably rip them to CD and then important them back into your computer and all DRM should be stripped away. That's all I got.

kitca
09-16-2008, 05:45 PM
ooooooooo! that could be an idea. it seems that almost all of the songs are under this licience thing. oh no, there are about 150 songs, that is a heck of alot of cds, i know what you mean now by saying if there are not too many...

thanks for your ideas, i appreciate it.