PDA

View Full Version : Benefit for HARRY ARCHIBALD and JANET ROBIDOUX

Arimac
09-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Halloween dinner dance/benefit. Saturday October 25, Riuniti Hall. Cocktails 6 p.m. Dinner at 7 p.m. Entertainment starts at 9 p.m. Silent auction table. Tickets are $25.00 per person. To purchase tickets or to donate a prize, contact Lianne Vipond 542-0313 or Betsy Currier 942-3978. Donations can also be dropped off to Lee-Ann Miller at CIBC Queen Street Branch.

STEVO59
09-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Harry Is My Sons Step Grandfather,Both My Son And I Have Kept In Contact With Both Janet And Harry Over The Years, Having Talked With Harry In The Mall,I Beleive This Past Spring. My Niece Heather Worked With Janet Up Until The Accident,I Got The Crappy News About Harry And Heard Through My Niece They Were Down South.Can You PLEASE Let Me Know How Things Are! My Name Is STEVE,Harry & Janet Will Know Who I Am. Please, Any Info You Have I Would Greatly Appreciate.I've Known Harry Since 78,And He Went To Bat For Me, To Get My Son Back,After His Mother Kidnapped Him!You Couldn't Ask For A Kinder,More Gentler Couple,It's Sad To See Them Getting The Short End Of The Stick,Seems All To Often. steveon59@shaw.ca PLEASE,PLEASE, REPLY! Thanx STEVE!

Arimac
09-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi Steve,

PM sent to you.

Arimac
09-28-2008, 07:38 PM
VIDEOGRAPHER and DJ needed!

Harry will not be well enough to come home from Toronto by Oct. 25 so we'd like to make a video to send to him of all his friends and family at the benefit. If you or anyone you know can volunteer to be the vidographer for this event, please contact me by PM.

Also, A DJ would be greatly appreciated.

Any volunteers will get a free dinner (lasagna, chicken, potatoes....) and our eternal gratitude and appreciation!