PDA

View Full Version : Lost dog

T_wolfe
09-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Big Dog ... male
Black/Brown spotted
wearing blue collar
He was being transported in a kennel at the airport. When the airport dude opened the door to let the dog out to be put in the owners car, he bolted. This was at 9 PM Tuesday Sept 30th
Jasper is very friendly with kids.
The owner called us and asked us to post this for them....
I know its a long shot seeing as there is alot of wooded areas he could go.... but maybe he will head towards a home.
Please call 946-3706 if you have ANY information

Thank you

SusyQ
10-01-2008, 02:20 PM
http://new.soonet.ca/showthread.php?t=21941

Maybe?

Verotik
10-05-2008, 12:19 AM
Big Dog ... male
Black/Brown spotted
wearing blue collar
He was being transported in a kennel at the airport. When the airport dude opened the door to let the dog out to be put in the owners car, he bolted. This was at 9 PM Tuesday Sept 30th
Jasper is very friendly with kids.
The owner called us and asked us to post this for them....
I know its a long shot seeing as there is alot of wooded areas he could go.... but maybe he will head towards a home.
Please call 946-3706 if you have ANY information

Thank you

got a photo? a new dog has been hanging around RM Moore school the past week

T_wolfe
10-05-2008, 06:01 PM
no I dont......I posted it for a friend.....all I know is that he is black/brown spotted with a blue collar......and his name is Jasper......they said that they have seen him a couple of times on the other side of the fence at the airport but when they call him he runs away....cause he is soooooo scared....they have left him food and his blanket out there but the people at the airport wont let them on the other side of the fence...I guess for security reasons and the dog is just scared senseless......the owner has to fly out tomorrow so I hope they get him today........:(

T_wolfe
10-14-2008, 08:12 PM
dog has been found............thank you everyone for all your help