PDA

View Full Version : found dog

Sophie's_Mommy
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM
when we were at my moms yesterday it was pouring rain and this dog kinda looked like a collie mix with dark and light brown coloring was sitting on the front stairs and would not leave. It had a collar on and had only one eye. Looked like the eye was lost along time ago and was completely healed over. very sweet dog. We took her in ( it is a female) and gave it food and water and dried it off. We called the humane society to come get her cause we could not keep her my mom has 3 dogs as it is. We felt so sorry for this dog and did not want it to just keep running loose incase it got hit by a car or something. The dog was found on rossmore road off of korah road. I will post pics that i took of the dog. She is now at the humane society. We found her at about 1 30 pm and the HS came and got her at 2 30 pm yesterday

Sophie's_Mommy
10-01-2008, 10:56 AM
http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/SophiesMommy2008/003.jpg

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/SophiesMommy2008/001.jpg

T_wolfe
10-01-2008, 03:04 PM
nope thats not it.......the dog that was lost was a male.....and he had both his eyes.....
we posted it for somebody else........sure hope somebody finds him and see's this.....
the owner was really upset......he had just got off the plane out at the airport and they were unloading his dog and he got loose.....and upset I guess from all the plane rides he had.......just started running away.......they couldn't catch him.......thanks anyway......

kitca
10-04-2008, 09:25 PM
that was nice of you shawns girl. im glad you helped him out, they need help when they are lost and it sounds like this dog was asking for help by parking on the front porch and not leaving.

Sophie's_Mommy
10-06-2008, 03:30 PM
well this girl is now safe at home, i called today to see if her owner found her and they said she was picked up the very next day. Im glad i made that call and had her picked up and that she is now safe. i hope this owner keeps her on aleash tied up now on cause 70vuxsos a big fine to pay to pick up your pet, but i am not placing blame because i dont know how the dog got loose and im not going to blame the owner cause he may not of been at fault sh&t happens and all that matters is that she is home safe and with her family.

kitca
10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
accidents happen, freaky things you dont expect and all of a sudden your dog is just gone. it has happened over the years. you fix that thing, but something else happens...i am so grateful to folks who have helped and brought my dog to the shelter. there they are safe and can be found quickly.

GRUMPY
10-06-2008, 11:29 PM
I hear you, in a perfect world pets wouldn't get away on you but I guess us mere mortals have to do the best we can.