PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else ever had them twice???

Giggle Squirt
10-04-2008, 10:28 PM
SO has anyone else had braces twice??????? I had them when i was a kid and now because I didn't wear my retainer i need them again because my teeth shifted. ANd i am really upset because this halloween will suck.. I can't evne raid the kids candy bag. :( OH well.. i just can't wait to get these dam spacers out of my face again... Atleast this time dosn't come with major surgery again..

AngelOnHigh
10-04-2008, 11:07 PM
wow! that sucks. sorry to hear that. but the good thing is, no one needs all the sugar halloween candy brings anyway... lol

Verotik
10-04-2008, 11:21 PM
brace face!

Barry Morris
10-05-2008, 12:15 AM
SO has anyone else had braces twice??????? I had them when i was a kid and now because I didn't wear my retainer i need them again because my teeth shifted. ANd i am really upset because this halloween will suck.. I can't evne raid the kids candy bag. :( OH well.. i just can't wait to get these dam spacers out of my face again... Atleast this time dosn't come with major surgery again..

Now wait a minute. Think about it. You got braces. You'll look younger. Candy will last in the freezer for a long time.

SO...

Dress up, go out, and get your OWN stash!!!! :) :) :)

Barry Morris
10-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Really??

Learn something new every day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain

This article is about the Celtic holiday. For other meanings, see Samhain (disambiguation)
Samhain (pronounced /ˈsaʊn/ or /ˈsɑːwɪn/[1]; Irish /ˈsˠaunʲ/ from the Old Irish samain) is the word for November in a few Gaelic languages. The Scottish Gaelic spelling is Samhainn or Samhuinn (for the feast), or an t-Samhain (for the month). The Festival of Samhain is a celebration of the end of the harvest season in Gaelic culture, and is generally regarded as 'The Celtic New Year'.

The same word was used for a month in the ancient Celtic calendar, in particular the first three nights of this month, with the festival marking the end of the summer season and the end of the harvest. A modernized version of this festival continues today in some of the traditions of the Catholic All Souls' Day, the secular Halloween, and in folk practices of Samhain itself in the Celtic Nations and the Irish and Scottish diasporas. It is also observed by various types of Neopagans.

Giggle Squirt
10-05-2008, 10:28 AM
halloween is the only day i can get dressed and not look like an idiot! everyone just assumes i am wearing my costume!!