PDA

View Full Version : Germand Shepherd to a good home :(

xXx
10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I am in the long and picky search for a new home for my campanion. This sadens me that I even have to consider this. If I do not find a responsible person that would like to take her I might consider hiring a dog sitter. But trying this option first. My dog is 3 years old, I have raised her since a pup. I have grown very attached to her. I brush her teeth every two days, and she is bathed every two weeks. She is fixed and healthy. She has been spoiled and is considered my baby. But now I find myself in the position that between my husband and I working and now living in a smaller apartment that I find is cruel for her to be in for such long hours alone. She is great with kids, other animals and pretty much anything. She is truly a great dog, I have a good job and with how hard jobs are to get i don't want to leave it even though I would really want to keep her. I am not saying that I want to give her up 100% yet. but if someone is willing to offer her a good home, with everything she needs provided and I am convinced she could live even better then she is now then i might consider giving her to a new family. Please let me know if anyone is interested in her companionship. She is not a very big dog, medium size just under the knees, playful, walks good on leash, loves walks and people. Fully trained but keep in mind she still is a pup in ways.

xXx
10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
She found a good new home, thank you

GRUMPY
10-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Thats great to hear I'm so happy for her.