PDA

View Full Version : Foxglove trees?

EyelashExtensions
10-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Can we grow foxglove trees here? It says zone 5 and I think we are zone 4, just wondering if anyone has one growing.

kitca
10-06-2008, 10:09 PM
lizzard, i hve never heard of a foxglove tree, do you have a link to check it out? i love the flowers of the foxglove, i would love to see what a foxglove tree is.

EyelashExtensions
10-08-2008, 01:00 AM
here it is Kitca....

http://www.rarexoticseeds.com/Trees_Palms_Shrubs/Graines_Paulownia_Tomentosa_Princess_Tree_Empress_ Tree_Seeds.html

kitca
10-08-2008, 12:09 PM
very interesting. by the description i dont think it would grow in our climate, but if the seeds are cheap you could try it as an indoors tree if you really wanted to. it would take years and years to grow perhaps?

EyelashExtensions
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
I already bought the seeds and didn't realize it was a tree, lol. I'm going to try it either way. I'll have my greenroom set up soon to grow some stuff throughout the winter. That website link I gave you doesn't have horminium but it does have a bunch of different beautiful Salvia seeds.

kitca
10-10-2008, 01:22 PM
i know, i looked for the horminum and couldnt find it. i do want to get some. can you send me the cheap seeds with free shipping link again. i lost it when they had that changeover of the pms. thanks.

will
10-14-2008, 05:00 PM
not good to bring rare and exotic seeds.....unless you are sure that it wont produce seeds...they will spread all over and there will be bad times for the ecosystems