PDA

View Full Version : In your opinion

Bufford
10-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Was it wise of Tony Martin to do door-to door canvassing with Michael Moore, Yea or nay Please.

Simba
10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
nay...

Madmax
10-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Never came to my door, then again i would of told em both to FK off.

b&aMom
10-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Uh, what madmax said. :wink:

lynys
10-09-2008, 09:38 AM
If Michael Moore had come to my door, I would have invited him in and told Tony to **** off.

Why he was hanging out with Tony is beyond me however... and I would have asked.

SusyQ
10-09-2008, 09:41 AM
:shaha:

MaO3
10-09-2008, 09:45 AM
I would have liked to meet Micheal Moore. Whether or not you believe everything he includes in his documentaries, he is certainly NOT afraid to say what he thinks.

As for Tony? Well, ummm, huhhh, ummmmm you know!

BooBooMyKy
10-09-2008, 10:23 AM
i hate being solicited by any of the parties...its boareder line harrassment....i get calls, i get people comming to my door, i get asked to fill out questionaires...."If an election were held today , who would you vote for?" Blah Blah Blah. I thought votes were supposed to be private? As for Micheal Moore...it doesnt surprise me that he would go door to door to find out how people feel about this election, but i wish that he would respect peoples privacy.

Chris R
10-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Interesting:Moore comes to a debate..then supposedly..is with Tony Martin who is knocking doors..I guess this is part of another Movie???

I would invite Moore in,and ask Tony to remain silent.I've talked to Tony Martin on different occassions..and can tell you..he does NOT listen well,or rather he listens but he discounts most every thing thats been said unless its to his likeing.BULL headed he is!

I gave up on the NDP under Jack Layton...because of Layton..At first i thought he would of been a good contendor for the NDP..but now is time to say good bye ater this election in which Layton should be Light yrs ahead of the CONservatives! The Green Party has one class ACT as a leader.

Layton does NOT have what it takes to be a leader,and Tony Martin..reminds me of.... .... too nice of a guy!

I would love a pic of those two...guess i will have to wait for Moores movie! Good for a laugh!

Misschix
10-09-2008, 10:39 AM
thats stupid election things if an election were held today keeps calling my house like 6 times a day

A*lil*Loopy
10-09-2008, 10:47 AM
yay. I'd invite them in, I like both of them. Never had a problem with Tony and in fact his office is extremely helpful when my Mom has questions. They even call her back to find out if she's managed or if she needs more assistance with information.

I just find it unsettling that Ross was the only one to not want to be interviewed by Michael. Doesn't sound too approachable to me.

4caster
10-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I just find it unsettling that Ross was the only one to not want to be interviewed by Michael. Doesn't sound too approachable to me.

Ya, I can't understand why anyone would not want to be interviewed by Mr Moore. He has such an excellent track record of being impartial.

Chester Field
10-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Ya, I can't understand why anyone would not want to be interviewed by Mr Moore. He has such an excellent track record of being impartial.
:ssarcastic:

Chaotic Chick
10-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I like Michael Moore myself. And Tony Martin. Yesterday was the first time I ever sat through a debate and I| found it interesting. I was forced to go by my professor and I was hesitant lol. We sat beside Michael Moore and one guy came up to him with a recorder and asked him what his movie was about. He said, "It is a movie. It is in colour. It is in English". When the guy left, he said he doesn't disclose those things before the movie is done. The guy who was recording him was really disappointed it seemed! lol

GRUMPY
10-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Never came to my door, then again i would of told em both to FK off.

I doubt if they'd come right into your parent's house to rap on your bedroom door.

Kittie
10-09-2008, 01:33 PM
i doubt if they'd come right into your parent's house to rap on your bedroom door.

lol ..

italiandomino
10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
I doubt if they'd come right into your parent's house to rap on your bedroom door.

LOL that is funny LOL

italiandomino
10-09-2008, 02:06 PM
I would definatly invite them in, sit down drink some beer, and we can discuss how he enjoyed his first KISS concert back in the 70's when he was a metalhead

Madmax
10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
I don't have a bedroom i sleep on the couch, so infact they would be in my part of the house i pay rent for.

italiandomino
10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
more fuel for the fire lol

bluekrissyspikes
10-09-2008, 02:50 PM
i think anyone uninvited who comes to my door is annoying and is therefor a bad idea.