PDA

View Full Version : new soonet account

BooBooMyKy
10-11-2008, 11:30 AM
How can my husband get his own account here on soonet? We are both using the same one right now but we would like it if we could both have our own....do we have to have seperate e-mail accounts first?

Andre
10-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Probably, whoever is your ISP will allow you to have more than 1 email account.

GRUMPY
10-11-2008, 12:57 PM
ask Maxi Pad if anyone would know it would be him.

Madmax
10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Email the Admin = Shawn as multiple accounts can be made.

Yes you need two separate email addresses and it not matter about a separate IP for each account, but if one account gets banned you will needed to change the IP for the other account to still be useful.

There is ppl on here with over 20 accounts... Grumpy being one of them, so PM him for more info.

BooBooMyKy
10-11-2008, 02:16 PM
ok thanks

tippikitty
10-11-2008, 02:16 PM
There is ppl on here with over 20 accounts... Grumpy being one of them, so PM him for more info.

What! I can barely manage one. :eek:

AngelOnHigh
10-11-2008, 04:06 PM
I can hardly remember my password for one! lol.

italiandomino
10-11-2008, 04:17 PM
ask Maxi Pad if anyone would know it would be him.

we should take a pool for how many he has .. put me down for 13

AngelOnHigh
10-11-2008, 04:22 PM

I was just going to type 16... but it told me my post was too short! Needs to be at least 4 characters long! So, I typed this. lol.

italiandomino
10-11-2008, 04:24 PM
they get sick of ppl typing LOL in a post all the time

AngelOnHigh
10-11-2008, 04:30 PM
ohhhhhhhhh.... so now I know to type

LOL...

and that would be enough! lol. Heck one . would be enough... lol

so, LOL. it is.

Shawn
10-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Email the Admin = Shawn as multiple accounts can be made.

Yes you need two separate email addresses and it not matter about a separate IP for each account, but if one account gets banned you will needed to change the IP for the other account to still be useful.

Don't worry max... with this new software it has some pretty good ip tracking software... it will associate all accounts who ever used that ip...

But ya basically get another email address from your isp if you don't already have one, and then just log out, and use the registration forum to setup a new account.

Madmax
10-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Tracking IP's NP's as many ppl can obtain similar IP's in the pool that any member could of had before.

A new IP will not tell whom the person is until banned again.

GRUMPY
10-11-2008, 07:49 PM

Actually unlike you there are 2 accounts assigned to me one is Grumpy and the other WAS millie (named after my last dog) , its an account I was forced to open after my first account was banned for 6 months when I responded to multiple postings that a certain moron posted all over the forum. I've never hid the fact of who I was nor did I get into the silly game playing that another member on here gets into by having running conversations between various personals they have on here. But I guess thats what happens when you're going on 40 and still haven't grown up yet.

BooBooMyKy
10-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Don't worry max... with this new software it has some pretty good ip tracking software... it will associate all accounts who ever used that ip...

But ya basically get another email address from your isp if you don't already have one, and then just log out, and use the registration forum to setup a new account.

thanks shawn