PDA

View Full Version : stolen dog

GRUMPY
10-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I received this via e-mail and thought I'd post it.

LOST DOG ANSWERS TO KENT
INTACT MALE. HAS NO TAIL, BROWN EYES AND BLACK FUR. HE IS A MUCH LOVED PART OF MY FAMILY. HE IS WELL BEHAVED AND TOLERATES CHILDREN. LOVES TO BE PET AND WILL SIT FOR HOURS WHILE YOU PET HIM. HIS MICROCHIP #400D090039. TAKEN FROM HIS FRONT YARD, ON TOWNLINE ROAD IN SAULT STE. MARIE, MONDAY SEPT 22ND AT 9:00PM. HE WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT HIS YARD UNLESS HE WAS CALLED BY NAME AND BRIBED TO LEAVE. IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS DOG
PLEASE PHONE 779-2178. OR E-MAIL ME AT pam.guido@hotmail.com
$200 REWARD FOR HIS RETURN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreyWolf
10-11-2008, 09:14 PM
That`s sad that the person lost their dog, I really hope that the dog is found soon-it`s pretty cold out if he`s lose.
I`m unsure though how they can be certain the dog didn`t take off (that someone without a doubt took the dog). It sounds like they are saying he was lose in the yard and they trust that he wouldnt leave withouta command...Pretty big responsiility to place on an animal with instincts.

I truly hope that the poor pup is found and brought home soon, I`ll keep my eye open for a dog with no tail with black fur-too bad there`s no picture though or a name to the breed or breeds it is.

everywoman
10-12-2008, 12:56 AM
Saw this up at A&P. He's a pretty furry fella, so hopefully with the decent weather we've been having he'll be ok until rescued. Let's hope it's soon!

adigirl
10-12-2008, 07:44 AM
I saw that message before also and forwarded it to a lot of people via email. I hope the little guy is safely at home soon. I feel so bad for the family.

Jader
10-12-2008, 08:48 AM
I truly hope that the poor pup is found and brought home soon, I`ll keep my eye open for a dog with no tail with black fur-too bad there`s no picture though or a name to the breed or breeds it is.

There is an ad on sootoday with a picture of the dog. Hope they find him soon.

crazymamma
10-12-2008, 11:15 AM
ok if he's microchipped doesn't that help them find hm easier???

KRP
10-12-2008, 11:44 AM
No that just means that if he ends up being picked up by the Humane Society, they can check his microchip and his owners information will come up and he'll be returned home. If someone else has him then there isn't much they can do until he is let loose or returned.

tippikitty
10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
That`s sad that the person lost their dog, I really hope that the dog is found soon-it`s pretty cold out if he`s lose.
I`m unsure though how they can be certain the dog didn`t take off (that someone without a doubt took the dog). It sounds like they are saying he was lose in the yard and they trust that he wouldnt leave withouta command...Pretty big responsiility to place on an animal with instincts.

I couldn't agree with you more.

tasma
10-12-2008, 11:50 AM
I saw an ad at the A and P too for a teacup chihuahua that was lost or stolen, I don't know if its been found or not. I hope for Thanksgiving they both find their dogs. Its not easy to lose a pet and not know where it is!

KRP
10-12-2008, 11:52 AM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t312/JKnxd/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

I also was sent this e-mail is this is the picture that was attached. Thought I would post this in this thread as it would help others who have not had a chance to see the picture.

GreyWolf
10-13-2008, 01:03 AM
nice looking dog, belgian shephered maybe. I hope he`s found soon.

Macs II
10-13-2008, 01:09 AM
it's a stupid dog ..who cares

GoldDogs
10-13-2008, 01:12 AM
I believe it is a Schipperke?

GreyWolf
10-13-2008, 01:31 AM
I believe it is a Schipperke?

Perhaps, I'm unsure of how to tell the difference between a Schipperke and a black belgian shep, maybe the size?

Looks similar eh?

http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/kohlee_belgian_shep_06.jpg_w450.jpg (belgian shep)

http://www.dogpage.us/dog-breeds/images/schipperke.jpg ) (chipperke

I think I agree that it looks to have the frame of the Schipperke though. :)