PDA

View Full Version : BIA - Hells Highway

Madmax
10-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Anyone else playing it?

What do you think of it so far?

Madmax
10-15-2008, 07:38 PM
I finished this game on Veteran level and unlocked the Authentic Level which i must say is suicide in this game, but is fun trying and i will beat it.

I finished it about 2 days ago and i must sya the game play was very interesting = GOOD, but the graphics is a little old style, but at 1920 x 1200 and all maxed out (On my HD4850) it looked really good/great.

The characters are in a 2D/3D concept throughout the game, basically its either/or depending on the misson and video playing. This is where it lacks new technology like COD 4 and other games have and i was hoping that since the first ever game of this series that they would have at least come further in developing the characters.

Overall score that i give it would be 7/10 ... good gameplay and misson ideas, lack of graphics for those who may have a lower end video card and lack of good character styling.

\m/ Rich \m/
10-15-2008, 09:30 PM
first ever game in this series?

Did you forget about BIA - Road to Hill 30?

Madmax
10-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Umm you misunderstood .... when i stated "and i was hoping that since the first ever game of this series that they would have at least come further in developing the characters." re-read that = means since the first game in the series THEY have not come further in developing the characters.

\m/ Rich \m/
10-15-2008, 11:15 PM
then construct better sentences!

Madmax
10-15-2008, 11:22 PM
then construct better sentences!

Learn to understand ppls typing... :)