PDA

View Full Version : What are you most excited about...

filthy
10-15-2008, 03:47 PM
For fall game releases. October alone is gonna kick butt.

This sunday I'm grabbing Rock Band 2 disc, already have the export tool, and got a 1 day suspension for sharing it with a buddy who we share songs...lolz.

Then Sunday after picking up Guitar Hero World Tour bundle, which these instruments are my upgrades considering RB2's bundle DOES NOT come with cymbals, only the ability to buy them as an upgrade.

What about Far Cry 2 in the middle of that, which just went gold.

Fallout 3

Spider-man Web of Shadows actually looks good. Villains like Electro and Vulture get consumed by the evil alien symbiant .

Call of Duty World At War, of course but hurts to talk about as it's not out till November!! lol

Anyone else's wallet running in fear? What are you looking forward to?

\m/ Rich \m/
10-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Dead Space!

Madmax
10-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Any awesome GREAT/EXCELLENT FPS game coming out soon.

B.David
10-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Picked up SOCOM: Confrontation today, and rented Dead Space from work. SOCOM has a 2.7GB install that its doing right now though, and a patch to download afterwards, just short of 500MB... so not sure I'll be playing it tonight.

I'll get Fable 2 and Little Big Planet next week, and Gears of War 2 early next month. After that, I'm done for the year!! :D

Upper Decker
10-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Left 4 dead, but thats not till nov, and Starcraft 2 in dec(i hope). farcry 2 looks really badass, but im getting the impression that its a souped up GTA in africa. still gonna try it out.

Boondock
10-16-2008, 04:54 AM
Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Spiderman WOS, Saints Row 2, Sacred 2, GTA IV, NHL 09, Bully Scholarship Edition, Red Alert 3.

All for PC baby!
I'm looking forward to Dead Space the most and possibly GTA IV for the modding possibilities of an already great game. Either way I'll get all the games and my pocket won't feel a thing. I don't play online so I don't plan on buying a single one of them.

mercifulpenguin
10-16-2008, 10:31 AM
gears 2

filthy
10-16-2008, 03:51 PM
...NHL 09

I have NHL 09 for the XBOX 360 and it is the greatest hockey game I've ever played...