PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Boondock
10-30-2008, 09:25 AM
I've played about 10 hours now and feel I've barely scratched the surface. Such a sick game! Blows Oblivion out of the water! There's a metric ton of humor. Leveling and skill choices feel very rewarding. Combat is great. Atmosphere just sucks you in. The choices you make have a huge impact. and it seems to me there's almost infinite replay factor especially for PC users once some mods come out. (If Bethesda is kind enough to release the tools) Which I heard they are in the not so distant future.

mercifulpenguin
10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
i really wanna play this one, but will prolly end up waiting until christmas break or worse yet, even summer, just too busy with school

rmkryan
10-30-2008, 06:48 PM
I want to play it too... still have to beat Fallout 2 though! LMAO!

\m/ Rich \m/
10-30-2008, 07:42 PM
this week has just been insane for game.. fallout 3, dead space, far cry 2, command and conquer 3... not sure where im gonna find the time!

Madmax
10-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I am getting the game now to try it out.

mboy67
10-31-2008, 01:01 AM
well I played it a bit tonight and it's different not sure where I rate it yet.

B.David
10-31-2008, 01:24 AM
I tried it out last week, but didn't really like it. However, I'm sure if I really put some time into it someday, it's a game I could grow to love.

\m/ Rich \m/
10-31-2008, 10:53 AM
i got about 3 hours in on it last night and so far im pretty impressed, can't wait to see what else is in store!

Madmax
11-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Ok so far i am not impressed at this game at all, graphics is OK/GOOD.

Game play is .. well to put it lightly ... HORRIBLE.

The game play story line reminds of a game i played 10 years ago and i forget the name of the game .. there is a reason why i forget it, yep thats right it sucked so bad..... LOL

If your into long walks and long SLOW running modes in a game and crap arse guns and all the bull to repair then and so forth then this is a game for you.

I rate this game a 5/10, i can't understand why these gaming development review places review these games so high only to find out they are crap to the majority of the gaming community.

The rate these games high cause they want sales and the review site wants to get more games to review from these people, its a merry go round money market.

Review sites are what i best would say BIAS in many cases.

My personal rating may go up if i stick it out and play a little more to see if there is any betterment to the game play and story line.

Weapons in the game are fairly accurate and well constructed.

Realizim is sort of there in chracters having their head or legs shot off and the rats dieing in a timely manner after 1-2 bullets to the head and dieing in a realistic way and lying on the ground in the death look properly, so realizim is there, but could have been a heck of a lot better in my opinion.

The blood spatter is not there in a realistic way, so that makes the game a turn off for many who were looking for a kill all look to the game.

Either way its a decent game to play, but not one i will be buying. I love trying before i buy as i like the fact i don't have to waste my money on such games.

Now as for COD world at war if it is like COD 4 online like many state it is then that will be awesome and i pre-ordered it today so i get the one weapon unlocked right away and i looking forward to this game.

Ultra54
11-01-2008, 09:04 PM
And you are basing this on the first wht, half hour of gameplay...lol? It wouldn't be the first time you **** all over a game and then did a 180 after 2 hrs into it.

Madmax
11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
I played about 2 hours into it and i still have the same impression on it.

I will continue to play it to see if game play and story line picks up and if it does not then it will be the same rating as i have given it.

Just like far cry 2 my intial rating remains the same and i am well into that game. I am in the second city and well into that part of far cry 2. I almost have all weapons unlocked or purchased and the same goes for the manuals, upgrades and half of the ammo belts and so forth.

I must say i must be close to being finished far cry 2, but i don't know as there could be more play time yet to it, but either way my rating of it is still the same.

As for fall out 3 i am not impressed with it at all even with 2 hours into it.

I will continue to monitor the game as i go along.

I am waiting for COD world at war and the imfamous HL part 3 whenever that ever comes out.