5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

Ingredients:
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world? Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

You are going to print this out straight away, aren't you?

YUMMY CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS!!!!
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k24/houlegan/MDCR_2.jpg

I haven't tried it as my DIET won't allow but if someone does...please tell me if its any good or not!!!

Enjoy! ;)

goodasgold
10-31-2008, 08:17 AM
I made it for my son and had a few bites. It's pretty good, but quite heavy.

houlegan
10-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Cool thanks for trying it and letting me know!

Yes I would imagine it would be quite a heavy cake maybe good with some glazed like a brownie or some cherry topping and whip cream...oh boy my mouth is watering now ... lol

mandala
11-04-2008, 10:25 AM
yumm. going to try this right now.
perfect for me right now..i have less that a cup of flour left in my can. i'm afraid to shop for more..last time i looked it was $15 a bag!

gonna cook this in a soup bowl instead of the mug tho..or maybe even two small dessert dishes. kids would love their own little cake!

tasma
11-10-2008, 10:16 PM
a couple of weeks ago Food Basics had flour on for $8.00 a big bag of the no name. I'm going to try this tonight too! Sounds awesome. I'm going to give it to my daughter too she will love it. Thanks