PDA

View Full Version : Romance verus Sex

Light_Keeper
04-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Who on this site would perfer romance over sexual play.
I for one think I am a hopeless romantic and I believe Ma03, agrees with me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif

MaO3
04-11-2007, 11:47 AM
I want it all! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Light_Keeper
04-11-2007, 11:51 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif
You would Ma03
So do I

metal_gods
04-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Rather have sex, girls are just a piece of meat to me, so no sense in wasting time with romance when I can have two for one on tuesday night at the Canadian

Dreamin
04-11-2007, 11:59 AM
lol, wow

Let the metal gods bashing begin...

lovekisses
04-11-2007, 12:03 PM
I think you have to have both in a healthy relationship...

I love the romance ,but sexual play is a biggie as well! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

kim gagnon
04-11-2007, 12:06 PM
metal god thinks quit highly of himself. ewwww gross. lol
but as an adult i think both is needed in a healthy relationship

adigirl
04-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Depends on the moment lol

§ienna
04-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Romance, for sure. Touching, kissing, hugging, etc. are much more intimate than JUST sex.

NewCasa
04-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I think in a really good relationship you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them. Any 'play' can be romantic if it's done in a loving way. And romance can be quite playful. I think this is the most romantic notion of all.

Let's exclude grossly deviant stuff, though. I just can't get my head around that.

AngelOnHigh
04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
my husband is a romantic... i think i have a hard time with it... i can try, i just dont succeed to well at it... and i am a bit uncomfortable with it... even tho i LOVE it.

but i will take sex anytime with my man! lol.

§ienna
04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NoCasa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think in a really good relationship you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them. Any 'play' can be romantic if it's done in a loving way. And romance can be quite playful. I think this is the most romantic notion of all.

Let's exclude grossly deviant stuff, though. I just can't get my head around that. </div></div>

I like the way you expressed yourself on this topic. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Simba
04-11-2007, 01:50 PM
When your married there is no such thing!! LOL..just joking

t1000
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
When your hubby is in the mood at 11pm you are having an affair with your lover Tim.....Tim Horton's lol

Little B
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gretz Wayney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your hubby is in the mood at 11pm you are having an affair with your lover Tim.....Tim Horton's lol </div></div>

You like sticking it to those cream filled doughnuts don't you?

Sophie's_Mommy
04-11-2007, 03:13 PM
[quote=metal_gods]Rather have sex, girls are just a piece of meat to me, so no sense in wasting time with romance when I can have two for one on tuesday night at the Canadian [/quo

do u think this way because only the drunks girls will sleep with you?

kim gagnon
04-11-2007, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shawn's Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=metal_gods]Rather have sex, girls are just a piece of meat to me, so no sense in wasting time with romance when I can have two for one on tuesday night at the Canadian [/quo

do u think this way because only the drunks girls will sleep with you? </div></div>

ttooooooooooooo funny. good one, /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif
sad life i would think.lol
he thinks it's 2 for one cause he's seeing double.

Sophie's_Mommy
04-11-2007, 03:27 PM
lmfao..lol..he s the guy u see dancing alone at the edge of the dance floor..

t1000
04-11-2007, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gretz Wayney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your hubby is in the mood at 11pm you are having an affair with your lover Tim.....Tim Horton's lol </div></div>

You like sticking it to those cream filled doughnuts don't you? </div></div>

Listen to the guy who dates the Palm Sisters, Trouble is they decided to break up with him.

kitty&mimi
04-11-2007, 04:02 PM
LOL!!!

romance and sex are both over-rated

geogett
04-11-2007, 04:27 PM
both would be good. but i think romance is what im holding out for. no sense finding out u've just met a '5 min man'

SusyQ
04-11-2007, 04:31 PM
OMG geo /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

geogett
04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
so ... umm... u know what im talking bout eh?

SusyQ
04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Well ya I wasn't born yesterday sweetie!

kim gagnon
04-11-2007, 04:43 PM
if your in the mood just go for it like wild monkeys. lol
then have a glass of wine after.

SusyQ
04-11-2007, 04:46 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif RIGHT ON!

kim gagnon
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SusyQ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif RIGHT ON! </div></div>

you knew i could not resist. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

SusyQ
04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Of course not thats you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif harley.

kim gagnon
04-11-2007, 04:57 PM
lol, but seiously i want a man with a gentle, loving, understanding way about him.baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
also in touch with his femenin side. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif
i cracking myself up.

SusyQ
04-11-2007, 05:20 PM
You mean like you want him to where bra and panties??? EWWWE!

metal_gods
04-12-2007, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shawn's Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=metal_gods]Rather have sex, girls are just a piece of meat to me, so no sense in wasting time with romance when I can have two for one on tuesday night at the Canadian [/quo

do u think this way because only the drunks girls will sleep with you? </div></div>

No i think this way cause it is true. Where did I say they had to be drunk ? don't be upset because I speak the truth.

Babzz
04-12-2007, 01:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Light_Keeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I for one think I am a hopeless romantic and I believe Ma03, agrees with me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif </div></div>

Both are wonderful /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
If you have the romance the sex naturally becomes so much better too /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Little B
04-12-2007, 02:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gretz Wayney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gretz Wayney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When your hubby is in the mood at 11pm you are having an affair with your lover Tim.....Tim Horton's lol </div></div>

You like sticking it to those cream filled doughnuts don't you? </div></div>

Listen to the guy who dates the Palm Sisters, Trouble is they decided to break up with him. </div></div>

Gretz Weenie is the only guy I know that has experienced the ultimate rejection! While jerkin the gherkin the other night, his hand fell asleep! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif Hence the cream filled doughnuts!

Babzz
04-12-2007, 02:12 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif OMG.. what a visual that was.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Little B
04-12-2007, 02:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif OMG.. what a visual that was.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

Sorry Babzz, I didn't know you were the visual type!

Babzz
04-12-2007, 02:16 AM
yup.. I am
Gotta tell ya , that was a scary though..

Little B
04-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Oh, that'll boost Gretz's ego! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Babzz
04-12-2007, 02:19 AM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif
out of my head damn though..
Your fault Lil B lol

spinmonkey42
04-12-2007, 03:53 AM
lol..i saw metal god there..

actually...a little romance makes the sex better i think

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Edge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
actually...a little romance makes the sex better i think </div></div>

I agree with you /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Xzavia
04-12-2007, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babzz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Both are wonderful /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
If you have the romance the sex naturally becomes so much better too /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

So true! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 10:36 AM
straight out bondage ... thats all that matters

kim gagnon
04-12-2007, 10:41 AM

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Sex for sure as all else does not matter, romance is for the birds and for those who have emotional issues.

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sex for sure as all else does not matter, romance is for the birds and for those who have emotional issues. </div></div>

not always ... i like romance and im not very emotional ...

i like the adrenalin rush ... mmmmmm

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs.

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sex for sure as all else does not matter, romance is for the birds and for those who have emotional issues. </div></div>
This thread isn't about prostitutes, Madmax.

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:23 AM
There she is again humping along to another thread.

§ienna
04-12-2007, 11:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs. </div></div>

Trying to get people going again, I see. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool_shades.gif

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 11:25 AM
but i like watching there expressions on there faces ... the way they move ... the way they breath ... the way they clench ..the way they sound ... the way they work up to the top and then come back down ...

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs. </div></div>
True words spoken from men who can't please women.

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but i like watching there expressions on there faces ... the way they move ... the way they breath ... the way they clench ..the way they sound ... the way they work up to the top and then come back down ... </div></div>

Dude you can get all of that in 15 - 20 min, just pump till your done man.

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs. </div></div>
True words spoken from men who can't please women.</div></div>

Nope from men who don't give a dam to please a women as they can never please them.

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
15 20 min ... thats just warming up ...

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">15 20 min ... thats just warming up ... </div></div>

Yeah man for the mother load.

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 11:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs. </div></div>

Nope from men who don't give a dam to please a women as they can never please them.</div></div>
That's what they all say. We know the truth. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Typo on your part. 15-20 seconds is what you meant, i'm sure.

§ienna
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bah just pump it till it blows, get your satisfaction and who cares about theirs. </div></div>

Nope from men who don't give a dam to please a women as they can never please them.</div></div>
That's what they all say. We know the truth. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Typo on your part. 15-20 seconds is what you meant, i'm sure. </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Sienna and LittleRedRidingHood i heard that women who are lets just say HORNEY a lot only need 15-20 secs of satisfation, so on those ones like i mentioned they never can never satisfy me.

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sienna and LittleRedRidingHood i heard that women who are lets just say HORNEY a lot only need 15-20 secs of satisfation, so on those ones like i mentioned they never can never satisfy me.

</div></div>
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif Where the heck did you hear that one? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sienna and LittleRedRidingHood i heard that women who are lets just say HORNEY a lot only need 15-20 secs of satisfation, so on those ones like i mentioned they never can never satisfy me.

</div></div>
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif Where the heck did you hear that one? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif</div></div>

From the big bad wolf... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 11:40 AM
Must have been Maxmax's uneducated guide for the red light district pamphlet.

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
to please and tease
tickle and squeeze

tight thighs dont lie
ill take you to many skies

chains and feathers
laytex and leathers

eyes like fire
our minds desire ...

Madmax
04-12-2007, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must have been Maxmax's uneducated guide for the red light district pamphlet.</div></div>

It came from the university of LittleRedRidingHood on how to play with the big bad wolf ... your a shy girl arn't ya?

kitty&mimi
04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
maxy buddy i missed u

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 12:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">straight out bondage ... thats all that matters </div></div>

lol...well thats good too

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 12:29 PM
ummmm...Paul P. Pollygon I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sooooo wrong!!

15-20sec?! HECK NO!!!!!
lol....need a LOT LONGER than that...lol...

Madmax
04-12-2007, 12:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ummmm...Paul P. Pollygon I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sooooo wrong!!

15-20sec?! HECK NO!!!!!

</div></div>

Well i am game if you can satisfy me for longer then 15-20 secs as no really HORNEY women ever has, once they reached their fulfillment in 15-20 secs they turn over and go to sleep.... dam i hate that when they use you like that... NOT /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ummmm...Paul P. Pollygon I don't know where you're getting your info from but you're sooooo wrong!!

15-20sec?! HECK NO!!!!!

</div></div>

Well i am game if you can satisfy me for longer then 15-20 secs as no really HORNEY women ever has, once they reached their fulfillment in 15-20 secs they turn over and go to sleep.... dam i hate that when they use you like that... NOT /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

Well then I guess you havent met any 'real' women then. They must be pretty darn young as well if they can't satisfy a man!!

Or maybe its you?! Maybe they have enuf of you and thats why they turn over & go to sleep...in other words you aren't very satisfying to them?? hmm....points to ponder

Light_Keeper
04-12-2007, 12:53 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif
15 to 20 seconds
Well, if thtas all you got it is better than nothen.
I believe that one should, respect the other and both their needs and desires should be met.
Foreplay can be the best part, if one can control their animal instinct.
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Madmax
04-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Who ever said that 15-20 is all i got, but in fact many women can never pleasure men as they are to fussy in the way the want it done in that the men just get turned off by it all.

You women need to move a groove a little more instead of just lying on your backs.

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You women need to move a groove a little more instead of just lying on your backs.</div></div>
I guess they make all kinds of blow up dolls these days, eh max?

Madmax
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
ya max go and answer that one will ya as your not posting any more right now .... geesh address your questions to the proper member will ya LittleRedRidingHood, you shy girl.

Xzavia
04-12-2007, 02:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to please and tease
tickle and squeeze

tight thighs dont lie

chains and feathers
playtex and leathers

eyes like fire
our minds desire .... </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Xzavia69/playtex.jpg

I don't think we need "those" details... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who ever said that 15-20 is all i got, but in fact many women can never pleasure men as they are to fussy in the way the want it done in that the men just get turned off by it all.

You women need to move a groove a little more instead of just lying on your backs.

</div></div>

Man youve been with the wrong women mister!! lol...or you're just very young and not had very many..lol...

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 02:37 PM
And for your information there are women out there that can & do pleasure their man...lol...
Not every woman is the same you know?!

Little B
04-12-2007, 02:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who ever said that 15-20 is all i got, but in fact many women can never pleasure men as they are to fussy in the way the want it done in that the men just get turned off by it all.

</div></div>

Man youve been with the wrong women mister!! lol...or you're just very young and not had very many..lol...

</div></div>

Out in his neck of the woods they call the sheep women, so you do the math!

lovekisses
04-12-2007, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who ever said that 15-20 is all i got, but in fact many women can never pleasure men as they are to fussy in the way the want it done in that the men just get turned off by it all.

</div></div>

</div></div>

</div></div>

lol...now try to be nice L'il B

Dreamin
04-12-2007, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to please and tease
tickle and squeeze

tight thighs dont lie

chains and feathers
playtex and leathers

eyes like fire

I don't think we need "those" details... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

</div></div>
I hope that was a typo. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

NewCasa
04-12-2007, 03:48 PM
LMAO!! I didn't spot that till you pointed it out! I really am rolling on the floor laughing now!!!! Maybe he means playable latex? I dunno, just a thought....

Little B
04-12-2007, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Love_Kisses</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paul P. Pollygon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who ever said that 15-20 is all i got, but in fact many women can never pleasure men as they are to fussy in the way the want it done in that the men just get turned off by it all.

</div></div>

</div></div>

</div></div>

lol...now try to be nice L'il B </div></div>

You didn't recognize my effort? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

alwayslooking
04-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Bring them both on and never let either die. Cause its a long lonely life without them.

tormented
04-12-2007, 05:45 PM
There are women who just lie on their backs???? Wow...if that's true then they just aren't being stimulated enough /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/idea.gif Wait doesn't that bring it back to the guys? LOL

Two for one at the Can. huh? Well I say we all meet there this weekend and see just what it is about this stud that makes him think he can get one let alone two with that attitude!

As for me I'll take the romance and the make my eyes roll back in my head sex /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LittleRedRidingHood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xzavia</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CyboLynx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to please and tease
tickle and squeeze

tight thighs dont lie

chains and feathers
playtex and leathers

eyes like fire

</div></div>
I hope that was a typo. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

it was a bad typo ... lmao oh well ... its corrected now ...lol

Xzavia
04-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Uh huh....sure it was. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cybolynx
04-12-2007, 06:44 PM
lol ... meh ... it was funny as hell tho ...

RuMoR
04-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Romance, hands down.

cybolynx
04-20-2007, 02:06 AM
sexual romance thats all that matters ...

Kristina Bourdage
04-20-2007, 02:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romance, hands down. </div></div>

Hey Rumor...I think i've finally put two and two together... and I know who you are!!LOL

Little B
04-20-2007, 02:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gottaplay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romance, hands down. </div></div>

Hey Rumor...I think i've finally put two and two together... and I know who you are!!LOL </div></div>

Wow you know who it is just from those 3 words?

Kristina Bourdage
04-20-2007, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gottaplay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romance, hands down. </div></div>

Hey Rumor...I think i've finally put two and two together... and I know who you are!!LOL </div></div>

</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif haha.. I guess bad timing to put that comment in eh???LOL oh well! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

RuMoR
06-01-2008, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gottaplay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L'il B</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gottaplay</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romance, hands down. </div></div>

</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif haha.. I guess bad timing to put that comment in eh???LOL oh well! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Yeah, I noticed your pic in the "post your pic" thread. had no idea you were such a forum nut.. -)

Snagged this off my facebook..

your profile

finally a gentleman....after all the idiots i have talked to today you are the only one that knows the difference between making love and having sex.it really nice to see there are some left..are you ever coming to bc?

jaydee
06-01-2008, 07:47 PM
its alll about lust who needs romance?

J*B
06-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Mooooch, you are up early today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

jaydee
06-01-2008, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mooooch, you are up early today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

of course, such a nice day

J*B
06-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Ya, it's nice to get up at least a couple of hours before dark huh?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

jaydee
06-01-2008, 07:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya, it's nice to get up at least a couple of hours before dark huh?? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>

i got up at 11AM today

J*B
06-01-2008, 08:08 PM
<span style="color: #993300"><span style='font-size: 8pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 12pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 16pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 23pt'>Whoa</span><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Whoa!!!!</span></span>

skibunnie64
06-01-2008, 08:10 PM
miracles do happen /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

J*B
06-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Well... I'm writing this miracle down on my calender!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Flawless Disaster
06-01-2008, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Light_Keeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Can I have both?

jaydee
06-01-2008, 08:49 PM
MOOOCHI IS NOT LIKING DIS post time limits

J*B
Why coitanly!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

J*B
Poor Moooochi Woooochi, you are so hard done by!!
Cry us a river.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Barney Rubble
06-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey Moooch?
you should try speed dating!!!
i'll bring a stop watch!

jaydee
06-01-2008, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cry us a river.. </div></div>

dats MagicFingers saying

jaydee
06-01-2008, 08:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Moooch?
i'll bring a stop watch! </div></div>

whoa

J*B
06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MOOOCHI IS NOT LIKING DIS post time limits </div></div>

Just how long does it take you to type "Whoa"??? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif

Macs II
06-01-2008, 09:11 PM
is mooochie whining again

Chaotic Chick
06-01-2008, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> is mooochie whining again </div></div>

Of course. What else would he be doing?

vixen
06-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Just shut up!! and do me already!!! lol

adigirl
06-01-2008, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barney Rubble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Moooch?
i'll bring a stop watch! </div></div>

Flawless Disaster
06-01-2008, 09:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just shut up!! and do me already!!! lol</div></div>

Sure thing.....it will be the best 15 seconds of your life /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

adigirl
06-01-2008, 09:49 PM
You guys are too much /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

vixen
06-01-2008, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just shut up!! and do me already!!! lol</div></div>

Sure thing.....it will be the best 15 seconds of your life /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
15 seconds?? wait I blinked did I miss it?? lol

jaydee
06-01-2008, 10:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitty&mimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">romance and sex are both over-rated
</div></div>

nahh really?

Flawless Disaster
06-01-2008, 10:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just shut up!! and do me already!!! lol</div></div>

Sure thing.....it will be the best 15 seconds of your life /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
15 seconds?? wait I blinked did I miss it?? lol</div></div>

lol well if you are lucky, you can get seconds (no pun intended). I guarantee it will be atleast 30 seconds

jaydee
06-01-2008, 11:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I guarantee it will be atleast 30 seconds </div></div>

dats all ya got?

Barney Rubble
06-01-2008, 11:08 PM
seeing that you're talkin about timed sex, i was once timed at 1 hour & 2 minutes!!!

Barney Rubble
06-01-2008, 11:09 PM
it was the day the clocks went ahead!
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Flawless Disaster
06-02-2008, 12:11 AM
haha Barney I got ya beat.....my best time is 3 minutes. Boo-yah! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

Ultra54
06-02-2008, 12:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just shut up!! and do me already!!! lol </div></div>
Now thats what I like to hear....lol.

GoldDogs
06-02-2008, 01:37 AM
I am personally insulted that someone should say women just lay on their backs. That's bogus.

OBVIOUSLY you don't know what you're doing for the girl to just lay there. Like... just LAY there and do nothing. No heavy breathing or anything? What is she doing? Are you sure she isn't sleeping? Is she even breathing? God... seriously. Maybe you should look into that.

Uhhmm... spread your email around and you will eventually get a whole bunch of emails about great deals on weenie-make-bigger-machines. Maybe after trying one of those out the girls will suddenly start moving.

Or read a cosmo or maxim. Get some pointers or something. Geez... you can;t just hump a girl like some dog humping a leg. There has got to be more involved. No wonder they're just LYING there. Pfft, with your attitude I am shocked they are just lying there. I would think they'd be running away.

nickolai
06-02-2008, 01:42 AM
I am male. I lay there and my fiancee does the work. Screw moving that takes motivation and I have none.

SusyQ
06-02-2008, 01:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am personally insulted that someone should say women just lay on their backs. That's bogus.

OBVIOUSLY you don't know what you're doing for the girl to just lay there. Like... just LAY there and do nothing. No heavy breathing or anything? What is she doing? Are you sure she isn't sleeping? Is she even breathing? God... seriously. Maybe you should look into that.

Uhhmm... spread your email around and you will eventually get a whole bunch of emails about great deals on weenie-make-bigger-machines. Maybe after trying one of those out the girls will suddenly start moving.

Or read a cosmo or maxim. Get some pointers or something. Geez... you can;t just hump a girl like some dog humping a leg. There has got to be more involved. No wonder they're just LYING there. Pfft, with your attitude I am shocked they are just lying there. I would think they'd be running away. </div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif well said lady.

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 01:52 AM
What does every woman say after having the best ogasm of her life?

"Thanks Starter"

nickolai
06-02-2008, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does every woman say after having the best poop??? of her life?

"Thanks Starter" </div></div>

I must sincerely concur.

SusyQ
06-02-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't get it. OOOOOPS I mean lol I don't get starterwiz comment.

Flawless Disaster
06-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Well aside from joking around with the 15 seconds comment, I prefer both. Sometimes it is good to have a romantic love-making session. It lets the person you are with know that they arent just meat to you and that you truely enjoy their company in the bedroom. On the other hand, and I am sure my girlfriend will agree, just sex works sometimes too. It's especially good when all ya wanna do is bang the walls down and make the neighbors think wtf are they doing in there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yorkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am personally insulted that someone should say women just lay on their backs. That's bogus.

Or read a cosmo or maxim. Get some pointers or something. Geez... you can;t just hump a girl like some dog humping a leg. There has got to be more involved. No wonder they're just LYING there. Pfft, with your attitude I am shocked they are just lying there. I would think they'd be running away. </div></div>

Well said! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif

lynys
06-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Both... and my man knows how to do them both. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Barry Morris
06-02-2008, 09:54 AM
I suspect that most don't even know what good sex is all about.

GenX
06-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Bill Gaines talking about sex...YUCK!!!

J*B
06-02-2008, 10:00 AM
lol, he's tooting his own horn /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

vixen
06-02-2008, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha Barney I got ya beat.....my best time is 3 minutes. Boo-yah! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
Oh you stud! YOU! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Flawless Disaster
06-02-2008, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha Barney I got ya beat.....my best time is 3 minutes. Boo-yah! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
Oh you stud! YOU! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif If your lucky I might be able to go the distance /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

vixen
06-02-2008, 06:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha Barney I got ya beat.....my best time is 3 minutes. Boo-yah! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
Oh you stud! YOU! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif</div></div>

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif If your lucky I might be able to go the distance /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif </div></div>
And your a sweet talker too!! lol

RuMoR
06-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I think it's really all about chemistry between two people.. I have had 4min sex and 4hr sex.. oddly enough, both can be very satisfying.. only difference is, the chemistry. This whole comment about laying there dead.. issues man. I want all the men here to remember one thing, size doesn't matter, really, it doesn't, no pill, device, rope or rock is going to make your junk any bigger.. once you realize this, you're one step ahead of most men.. Performance anxiety is probably the number 1 killer of all intimate encounters. That is.. if you are truly aiming to please your partner. Most of my buddies all have the same track mind (How long does it take a woman to [censored], WHO CARES) pathetic, but it's a guy thing I'm sure. I can't say I have ever really had that frame of mind, but I'm sure I wasn't far from it. It took me 30 years to realize the difference between love and sex. The length, or roughness of the act has nothing to do with Romance vs Sex. Romance/Sex can last 4 min's/4 Hrs. How many happy couples here have had their mate come home on a lunch break for that 4 Min quickie over the kitchen table? Does that mean it's not Romantic? Hardly.. Not every love making encounter needs to be a 4 hr Tantric session.

This from a guy. I have have to admit I think the biggest turn on is someone who's actually interested in what I have to say, and listens whole heartedly, even if the topic isn't their cup of tea, they're earnestly interested in what "I" have to say. (Ok not sure where I was going with that.. ) But.. All my female friends, or woman I have talked to have all said the same thing, "I just want my man to truly listen to/hear me" Take that as you will, but I personally have gotten rather tired of mindless conversations. I often feel completely alone in this world when I try to talk about things that matter to me and I get the whole raised brow, rolling eyes, turning heads, or flat out interruptions to change the topic. (not that this has all happened a whole lot, but.. it has happened once or twice.

I know I am not the easiest person to talk to.. as I tend to ramble at times, or get easily side tracked. But that's me.

On that note, I will say good-bye before I bore you all to death...

jaydee
06-02-2008, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's really all about chemistry between two people.. </div></div>

chemistry? what chemistry of all the ppl i know i have nothing really in common so thus no chemistry with them really! just besides the odd hang out and drinking

Chaotic Chick
06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's really all about chemistry between two people.. </div></div>

chemistry? what chemistry of all the ppl i know i have nothing really in common so thus no chemistry with them really! just besides the odd hang out and drinking </div></div>

No chemistry = no sex or love making or romance.

jaydee
06-02-2008, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No chemistry = no sex or love making or romance. </div></div>

dats for sure, odd choices but i doint know what they see in them or what ppl see in ppl in general lol /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

RuMoR
06-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Well I have to admit, lately I tend to agree with you Mooochi. Lately I feel so very disconnected I don't know what/who's real anymore.

Kinda part of the reason I came here.. -) You can actually tell a lot about someone by the thread they talk in. Not to mention the level of communication. I was on another forum from a dating site and oddly enough, all the people who sent me messages had no forum posts. I would check all the woman I was interested in to see if they had any forum posts.. so yeah.. here I am. What better than a forum of mainly locals to look around for someone to at least have a decent conversation with.

Chaotic Chick
06-02-2008, 07:57 PM
You are right, you can tell a lot about a person by their posts. Which means moooochi could never pick up a woman on soonet. And I am not being mean (I am a nice person lol) but he is pretty annoying.

RuMoR you are a nice guy and dating sites are not generally for nice people. lol

jaydee
06-02-2008, 08:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are right, you can tell a lot about a person by their posts. Which means moooochi could never pick up a woman on soonet. And I am not being mean (I am a nice person lol) but he is pretty annoying.
</div></div>

awww thanks alot CC and i thought u were cool

Chaotic Chick
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Moooochi no one wants to read about your lack of jobs in every single thread. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

RuMoR
06-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks Chaotic Chick

jaydee
06-02-2008, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moooochi no one wants to read about your lack of jobs in every single thread. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

i know but "I" gotta go through it not like those lucky ppl that get jobs given to them left and right, im just being realistic, and its a sad situation. How is there even a prayer for someone to start anything, I guess as long as some people can thats what counts /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif oh and by the way if i can't get a woman cause im realistic,annoying, or what not,(i dont think i am annoying) then thats pretty sad too! its just as well then....

i know the way the Sault works for jobs, and its NOT GOOD... TOO PICKY PICKY PICKY!!!!

Chaotic Chick
06-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Until one is happy with himself, he will not be happy with anyone else.

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moooochi no one wants to read about your lack of jobs in every single thread. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

i know but "I" gotta go through it not like those lucky ppl that get jobs given to them left and right, im just being realistic, and its a sad situation. How is there even a prayer for someone to start anything, I guess as long as some people can thats what counts /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif oh and by the way if i can't get a woman cause im realistic,annoying, or what not,(i dont think i am annoying) then thats pretty sad too! its just as well then....

i know the way the Sault works for jobs, and its NOT GOOD... TOO PICKY PICKY PICKY!!!! </div></div>

You're like that Bugs Bunny. "I know I should shut up. I'm not the kinda guy that keeps talkin and whinin' after I've been told to STFU. (Shut The Freakin' pie hole Up). All ya gotta do is tell me once, and I won't say another word. Promise....I really won't keep talkin'...Honest ....Just tell me to shut up and I won't say another thing............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................."

Puke!

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Braccarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does every woman say after having the best Oh-gasm of her life?

"Thanks Starter" </div></div>

I must sincerely concur. </div></div>

Ya know there's 4 distinct types of the Big O that women have.
There's the positive, negative, religious and fake.

You can tell what type of oh-gasm they are having by their words.

During a positive one, they'll say "Oh Yes!, Oh Yes!"

During a negative one, they'll cry "Oh No!, Oh No!"

During a religious one, it's "Oh God!", or "Oh my God!"

During the fake one, it's "Oh Braccarius, Oh Braccarius!"

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif

RuMoR
06-02-2008, 08:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chaotic Chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until one is happy with himself, he will not be happy with anyone else. </div></div>

Well said. I know I'm not happy with myself lately, but I don't expect anyone else to be either. :\

Not to fret though, I know I'm simply going through a phase, one that seems to be passing actually. I also know that once it does, I will be a force to be reconed with. I may not have much in this world, but confidence in myself and my abilities isn't my problem.

Much like Moochie (from what I can gather) is my confidence in others. Like my MSN pic says, "loosing faith in humanity, one person at a time." Lately I have been thinking.. I always wanted to be a counselor.. marriage to be more specific.. perhaps there's a way I can combine my problem with my issues and make the best of both. Problem being lack of employment, issue being lack of faith in others.. One person can make a difference. Someday I plan to be one of them.

Anyway, Again, starting to babble.. sorry.

jaydee
06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
as i said before Soo sucks for job opps.

Chaotic Chick
06-02-2008, 08:36 PM
I hope to do the same; be the person who makes the difference. I have always wanted to become a counsellor and now I think that helping people is what I was meant to do. But I was not always positive. I could be the most depressing, negative person in the world. But then I grew emotionally.

I really think you would be great at something like that, RuMoR. You sent me a message that meant a lot to me when my grandmother passed away and it helped me a lot.

If I am unhappy with what I am doing right now, I can do one of two things: get a new job (I have been trying for months) or go to college. I think college is the answer for me; if I still haven't obtained employment that I am happy with by July, I am going back to school.

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as i said before Soo sucks for job opps. </div></div>

What ever do you mean by that Mooch?

Please elaborate and tell us all about it....we really want to hear it...in this thread about sex and romance.

Yep we sure do!!!

Look up the word SARCASM first tho please.

tippikitty
06-02-2008, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RuMoR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I have to admit, lately I tend to agree with you Mooochi. Lately I feel so very disconnected I don't know what/who's real anymore.

Kinda part of the reason I came here.. -) You can actually tell a lot about someone by the thread they talk in. Not to mention the level of communication. I was on another forum from a dating site and oddly enough, all the people who sent me messages had no forum posts. I would check all the woman I was interested in to see if they had any forum posts.. so yeah.. here I am. What better than a forum of mainly locals to look around for someone to at least have a decent conversation with. </div></div>

Have you seen my count..../ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif j/k

jaydee
06-02-2008, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as i said before Soo sucks for job opps. </div></div>

Please elaborate and tell us all about it....we really want to hear it...in this thread about sex and romance.

Yep we sure do!!!

Look up the word SARCASM first tho please. </div></div>

theres like no entry level jobs for someone to get the ball rolling. You need to invest so much money into yourself by going to school to later find out theres no job for you (but the debt is still there) its a bad situation how i cant get the ball rolling but get left behind and more and more behind but the other lucky ones who are given these jobs get ahead dont they???? first of all they are too picky and they put you on the spot when they interview or have to hire you, why do they make it so hard??? are theyj ust doing it for their own kicks? i think so. they have power, they make it hard just for the fun of it, bunch of i d i o t s

its not at all like they teach you in elementary school, they paint a nice picture but then when you grow up you find out its just not like that, they lead you on thinking there will be work, pretty sad

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 08:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as i said before Soo sucks for job opps. </div></div>

Yep we sure do!!!

theres like no entry level jobs for someone to get the ball rolling. You need to invest so much money into yourself by going to school to later find out theres no job for you (but the debt is still there) its a bad situation how i cant get the ball rolling but get left behind and more and more behind but the other lucky ones who are given these jobs get ahead dont they???? first of all they are too picky and they put you on the spot when they interview or have to hire you, why do they make it so hard??? are theyj ust doing it for their own kicks? i think so. they have power, they make it hard just for the fun of it, bunch of i d i o t s

its not at all like they teach you in elementary school, they paint a nice picture but then when you grow up you find out its just not like that, they lead you on thinking there will be work, pretty sad </div></div>

Now go look up the word RIDICULE. Cause that's what you're gonna get.

Play by the rules or get out of Soonet!!!

jaydee
06-02-2008, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starterwiz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as i said before Soo sucks for job opps. </div></div>

Yep we sure do!!!

its not at all like they teach you in elementary school, they paint a nice picture but then when you grow up you find out its just not like that, they lead you on thinking there will be work, pretty sad </div></div>

Now go look up the word RIDICULE. Cause that's what you're gonna get.

Play by the rules or get out of Soonet!!! </div></div>

why arent i playing by the rules?

jaydee
06-02-2008, 09:17 PM
oh im playing by the rules. and whos the one that cut my post times from instant to every 5 minutes?? that just tells me that Soonet isnt very free and open as it says it is. i should be able to post as much as i can or want to as long as its not bad language, profanity,sexual nature or what not but speaking my opinions should be allowed as much as i want, and if they arent then that just tells me it's the truth and the truth just hurts maybe i dont know.

There is no need for me to have this 5 minute block on my posting, it should be lifted, theres no need for it. If i wanna say there are no job opps in this city, I SAY IT! it shouldnt hurt anyone unless of course it is true, cause by far this city job opps does SUCK !!! BIG TIME!!! and employers are picky as heck to add to the fun, sad times oh welllll may as well drink it off eh?

starterwiz
06-02-2008, 10:00 PM
You don't have a job because:

A: You have no comrehesion of English...go back to school, and learn how to communicate. That means comprehension too. If you don't understand all these big words, it means listen and understand what people tell you.

B: You have NO respect.

This thread has nothing to do with poor Moochi Sucky Baby La La's inability to get a job cause he's a little whinry LOSER!!!

DOH!

Show some respect you fool, and some people might show you some in return.

In case you didn't look up the word RIDICULE, that's what this was.

Ultra54
06-02-2008, 10:29 PM
I used to sneak out to my cottage with my first girlfriend and we would spend hours exploring each other.Setting up stories with our parents both of us did just so we would be able to sleep together together naked all night under a few sleeping bags. Thats what it's about, the memorable stuff. Now that's something fond to remember, something that still makes you tingle. The beach wasn't too bad either. If that's romance then I'm all for it. That in turn super charges the sex.....

SusyQ
06-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Well said Ultra its the ones that meant something that stick out in your memories. It takes 2 too laugh 2 too trust 2 too understand each other and 2 too care and be happy. It can't be one sided or it'll never work.

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 01:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And your a sweet talker too!! lol</div></div>

You betcha! One time I went the distance with a maid.....yeah afterwards we called it "Minute Maid". Hahaha.......yeah I know it was lame.

jaydee
06-03-2008, 01:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And your a sweet talker too!! lol</div></div>

You betcha! One time I went the distance with a maid.....yeah afterwards we called it "Minute Maid". Hahaha.......yeah I know it was lame. </div></div>

only Tormented Soul would come up with a joke that lame. lol

jaydee
06-03-2008, 01:45 AM
I for one think I am a hopeless romantic and I believe Ma03, agrees with me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/purpbanana.gif </div></div>

rough sexual play

vixen
06-03-2008, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And your a sweet talker too!! lol</div></div>

You betcha! One time I went the distance with a maid.....yeah afterwards we called it "Minute Maid". Hahaha.......yeah I know it was lame. </div></div>
"Minute maid" Bhahahhhaha!! your soooooo cheesIEEE lol. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Minute maid" Bhahahhhaha!! your soooooo cheesIEEE lol. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif</div></div>

bahaha.....I am like cheese though, I do your body good! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

vixen
06-03-2008, 04:38 PM
REALY??? In under four mins?

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeah I have a gift

vixen
06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
lol.. It sounds like it. you realyy should be out there.. you know sharing it with the world! hehehaha &lt;&lt;&lt; ( dirty laugh)

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 04:51 PM
If I was to share my gift, then the news would spread around and then I wouldnt be able to get the girls off of me.

vixen
06-03-2008, 07:25 PM
And this is bad for you how??

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Its bad for my health......one word......girlfriend

vixen
06-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Say about 4 min a day ( how much time inbetween?) 7 days a week? lol this could take a while! ahha

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 07:33 PM
lol.....heck I could make a living off of this

jaydee
06-03-2008, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REALY??? In under four mins? </div></div>

hes just a big fake prolly

vixen
06-03-2008, 08:42 PM
/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

jaydee
06-03-2008, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

not me though /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif

J*B
06-03-2008, 09:10 PM
lol Moooochi Hefner /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif
Tell us a few of your trade secrets Mooooch...

jaydee
06-03-2008, 09:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Moooochi Hefner /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smokin.gif
Tell us a few of your trade secrets Mooooch...
</div></div>

mooochi is untouched territory, for the most part /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

vixen
06-03-2008, 09:56 PM
virgin?

Giggle Squirt
06-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I perfer sex over romance... Honsetly if i came home to a guy who had candles lit and all that fun stuff i honestly would not know what to say or how to act... Romance just gets in the way of what i really want

jaydee
06-03-2008, 10:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Man eater!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Romance just gets in the way of what i really want </div></div>

whoa

Giggle Squirt
06-03-2008, 10:11 PM
what.. it is the truth!

jaydee
06-03-2008, 10:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Man eater!!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what.. it is the truth! </div></div>

i could imagine too /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

jaydee
bring you home a can of motor oil

Giggle Squirt
no a Jug of mobile 1

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 10:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REALY??? In under four mins? </div></div>

hes just a big fake prolly</div></div>

Yeah your right......I make a bit of a racket in the sack. I sound like a cheap porno movie.

kitty&mimi
06-03-2008, 10:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REALY??? In under four mins? </div></div>

Yeah your right......I make a bit of a racket in the sack. I sound like a cheap porno movie. </div></div>

TMI

jaydee
06-03-2008, 10:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitty&mimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moooochi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vixen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">REALY??? In under four mins? </div></div>

Yeah your right......I make a bit of a racket in the sack. I sound like a cheap porno movie. </div></div>

TMI </div></div>

and you believe that Kitti?

Flawless Disaster
06-03-2008, 10:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitty&amp;mimi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TMI</div></div>

lmao....its all in good fun

Barney Rubble
06-04-2008, 09:36 AM
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/uc/20080603/lcrbc080604.gif

Flawless Disaster
06-04-2008, 02:07 PM
lol

MaO3
06-04-2008, 02:48 PM
I haven't read all the pages of this thread, theres just too many and way too much nonsense.

I will say however that I personally think that you must have both, Romance and Sex. Doesn't have to be in equal portions or at the same time, but I think to have a healthy relationship you need both.

RuMoR
06-04-2008, 03:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MaO3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't read all the pages of this thread, theres just too many and way too much nonsense.

I will say however that I personally think that you must have both, Romance and Sex. Doesn't have to be in equal portions or at the same time, but I think to have a healthy relationship you need both.

</div></div>

With that said..
[THREAD CLOSED]

No but seriously.. that pretty much sums it up right there.

nickolai
06-04-2008, 09:30 PM
LOL you like that starter? I thought it was pretty funny

jaydee
06-04-2008, 09:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Braccarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL you like that starter? I thought it was pretty funny </div></div>

wheres starter?