PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Cheer (not stuff a bus)

Dragonfly
11-06-2008, 01:18 PM
I am looking for info on Christmas Cheer, not the Stuff A Bus. I say that only because I have too many toys and such to bring out to them or drop onto the buses themselves as I dont have a vehicle. I was wondering if anyone was willing to pick them up for me or if there is a number I can call...Id hate to see these things go to recycling matters so close to Christmas....

Dragonfly
11-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Well, thank you for the overhwhelming repsonse :P but for those of you in the same boat as me I did some calling around and found out that if you are willing to wait until the 17th or after when Christmas Cheer does the intake rounds they will stop by your house and pick things up too. SO after the 17th call Christmas Cheer and they will arrange for a pick up.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
what was the number? i have stuff to donate and a few brand new kids jackets as well. i looked for the number but could not find it

Dragonfly
11-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Haha I lost the number already, but to get the number I called the Parent Child Info Line and they gave it to me. There number is 541 7101. You call and talk to the nurse on call. Sorry.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-10-2008, 10:30 AM
oh ok, not a problem, i lose things all the time as well..lol..