PDA

View Full Version : WoW Extended Maintenance"

DeleteAccout
11-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Well it's been down since approximately 8am EST. Reason thy were down is the mailbox issue where you could literally "take out your item" and do it again, and again, and again, and over again. Causing mass hysteria lol. SO! That problem was quickly rectified. Then , some idiot in a 7-11 sold a few copies of the game early ... this in turn made Blizzard go Berzerk. Howeverm after watching the Mayhem on the Forums ... I checked to see if they're really as sorry as they say.

Turns out ... they are.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/TormentedSoulz/Thanks.jpg

My thanks go out the dedicated staff in charge of the game, and the countless others responisible for fixing all of this. Glad to see that through all the profanities, and the comments were removed for breaching MANY rules, you still have the knidless to do something such as this.

/applaud /cheer

DeleteAccout
11-11-2008, 11:39 PM
..... 11:40 PM and still down? that makes it.... 15 hours and 40 minutes of down time ? Now I see why they gave us 3 days credit ...

DeleteAccout
11-12-2008, 01:22 AM
Well ... no mount farming today as .. Blizzard Sucks.

Hoping to get the Baron's Mount Tomorrow before I go get my copy of wrath lol.

Chrylon
11-12-2008, 07:58 AM
good luck with that man.. but the servers are still down :(

now they're doing maintenance to solve an issue with PvP items being purchased without paying the intended price. everyone's getting the item swiped from them and bliz is refunding all the honor/arena points and tokens to those players..

this maintenance started at 7am EST and they say should only be 3 hrs.... we'll see.. probably gonna hit 5+hrs lol

Chrylon
11-12-2008, 08:39 AM
oh and apparently that 3 day credit is from last week with the scourge invasion or some crap

Chrylon
11-12-2008, 10:50 AM
HAHAHA Still have maintenance... this time it's problems with their database.. hmmm what else is going to go wrong I wonder?