PDA

View Full Version : Salvia

mandala
11-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Anybody ever heard of this before? It's a legal hallucinagin (sp?)
i watched Dr. Phil (laugh if you must..lol) yesterday and he was talking to a teacher who smoked it with her 16yr old son. she was worried that it was affecting his grades because he has been in Gr 9 for three years LOL. duhhh..ya think!
Apparently kids are smoking this stuff to get high..they hallucinate and sometimes pass out
it can also be chewed or made into a tea.
just wondered if anybody else had ever heard of this new trend. I had never heard the word before..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

google it .. you tube clips come up

Andre
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
lol Dr. Phil

yeah, it's been around for quite a while.
The youtube video of the girl in the park has been around quite a bit

Asparas
11-12-2008, 02:04 PM
As far as I was told (so don't quote me in case I'm wrong) Salvia stays in your system for like a month and you can only smoke it a couple times to get the hallucinogenic effects and after that you have to wait a while to let it get out of your system to be able to feel the effects again. I wouldn't know cuz I don't do that stuff, but my buddy from Peterborough does and that's what he told me.

Also I've been told by someone who also doesn't do that stuff that it's not damaging to your system and that's why it's legal. (Once again not sure so don't quote me)

BooBooMyKy
11-12-2008, 04:42 PM
i just saw it on doctor phil the other day and it was on the doctors the day before. ic ant beleive that teacher does it and lets her son do it too.

Huggy85
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM
I've been told by someone who also doesn't do that stuff that it's not damaging to your system and that's why it's legal. (Once again not sure so don't quote me)

The only reason its legal is that they haven't made it illegal yet. My understanding is that it is very harmful and certainly much more harmful than pot.

sereenie
11-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Lol so ive never used it but i know some people who have, Yes you can buy it without problem and you can by in diffrent streanghs like 10X and like 30X
Its practicly a few minute trip,no longer then 5 mins and it costs like 30 bucks for maybe a gram..Its funny if our not doing it lol

bouffant
11-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Its very expensive and you can actually order seeds offline to grow the plants. They sell it at planetary pride. You don't need much to get yourself going on a euphoric trip and the longest time i saw someone in a trance for was 12 minutes. He had taken a very very big hit, held it in for a long time, exhaled and was instantly somewhere else. Its very dangerous stuff, and never do it alone because you have absolutely no idea what you are doing or where you are.

vixen
11-13-2008, 09:57 AM
I was there when a friend of mine did it and I was kind of worried, he was drooling, talking slow it was like watching him fry his brain. Never again do I want to be part of somthing like that.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 10:50 AM
u can buy this stuff at planetary pride, i have never used it but have been around people who were, they did not look like they were having a good time, they were frozen, some of them were looking around all paranoid. they said it was like a acid trip wrapped into about 10 minutes, i ve never done acid so i dont know, i smoked weed when i was a teenager, but never any of those drugs like acid, or shrooms or whatever, i can t believe it is legal, its gets u way more f'ed up them a weed joint, yet weed is illegal. When someone i knew went to buy it they guy at PP told him not tp buy the 30X but to buy the 10X and smoke only a little bit at once. i read up about it and i guess u can not overdoes on it, but its screws u right up. Stuid that people would want to feel like that.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 10:51 AM
I was there when a friend of mine did it and I was kind of worried, he was drooling, talking slow it was like watching him fry his brain. Never again do I want to be part of somthing like that.

i know what u mean, i was there when people were doing it, they told one guy it was a bong of weed so he smoked it and was so f'ed up he got mad when he came down and left and did not talk to them for a long time, you dont do that to someone, thats just wrong.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 10:54 AM
well the guy who smoked it and was told it was weed, was not acting, he was so messed up he went into a panic attack, it was not a nice site, he got really mad at these people, they just told hi to hold in the smoke as long as he could and he got really messed up, its sad really. Maybe people react differently then other do.

SusyQ
11-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Sounds like a waste of money and brain cells too me.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
If you thought it was weed, you'd be a little surprised, because the effects are like the peak of a mushroom trip; textures melt, warp and distort, but Salvia's about 3 - 5 times more intense. It made me feel like I had cataracts.

i never said i thought it was weed, it was not me smoking it, i said that the people told thsi guy it was weed so he d smoke, it,. they knew what it was. They just lied to him to get him to smoke it.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
i would not try it, does not sound like fun to me..lol.

Sophie's_Mommy
11-13-2008, 11:17 AM
i remember when i was 14 years old, all the kids back then thought it was cool to take like 10 - 15 gravol and apparently the trip was a all night thing, people ended up in emerg, and u dont remember everything u did , and things were just all around messed up. GRAVOl out of all things..lol..it came to the point where they had to keep it behind the counters cause kids were stealing it so they could get messed up for the night.

vixen
11-13-2008, 11:21 AM
on night "friends" of mine put shrooms on my buger, I had no idea! So I ate it and was so messed up for hours, I peeled my finger tips with a potatoe peeler my boyfriend at the time spent the night holding me down. I was angry beyond words and have never spoken to that "friend" in more then 8 years. thats just not somthing you do to a person.