PDA

View Full Version : Filthy Disgusting Pigs!!

everywoman
11-19-2008, 12:31 AM
Ok. I'm ticked. Angry. Pissed OFF.

I am sick of people throwing garbage in my driveway. On my way to work tonight, there was a Tim Hortons cup at the end of my driveway. It seems like every other day, there is some sort of debris in my driveway. Pop cans, fast food bags, coffee cups etc. It's disgusting! My driveway is not a garbage can!

When my husband has been working out in the front yard he has even seen people throw stuff out their window as they are driving by.

And to the people who don't know what an ashtray is used for in your vehicle?? It's for your cigarette butts! Kindly STOP flicking them out the window when I'm driving behind you. The sparks on the road, as I drive over them, don't make me feel all that safe. And then my car smells like smoke from the cigarette.

Stop being so god-damn lazy, all you litterers. Keep your garbage to yourself and throw it away properly.

Friggin' PIGS.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-19-2008, 12:33 AM
I agree 100 per cent. You should see the idiots that hang out in the Timmies parking lots because apparently its the cool thing to do and all they do is loiter and throw garbage all over the place when a garbage can is 20 ft away..

Timbit
11-19-2008, 12:35 AM
nice.. they obviously dont have jobs themselves to realise that someone has to clean it up!!! :@.. makes me mad!

or they are just plain lazy

Peety
11-19-2008, 12:35 AM
That would drive me crazy!

Little B
11-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Sorry, Ev, I try to throw little Buddy some McD's when I'm going by, the little guy looks frail.

Macs II
11-19-2008, 12:39 AM
I totally agree ...I live near a school and know what it's like.
I also blame the city .......why don't they have any garbage cans any where ...especially near schools. Just like when they started with the dumping fees ......after that people just started dumping garbage all over the place

Chaotic Chick
11-19-2008, 12:40 AM
We used to have a problem with people throwing garbage in our yard when we lived downtown and it pissed me off. I can definitely sympathize Everywoman; it is frustrating! I woke up every morning before working just dreading the mess I would have to clean up, whether it was cigarette butts, food, pop cans or dog crap. Some people are so disgusting.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-19-2008, 12:41 AM
What pi$$es me off even more are drunks that drive around town!!

Macs II
11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
I hate to say this but it's usually the low life/renters and such who are the problem .....most home owners are not to blame.

sereenie
11-19-2008, 12:58 AM
I also blame the city .......why don't they have any garbage cans any where ...especially near schools. Just like when they started with the dumping fees ......after that people just started dumping garbage all over the place

right on great northen and surrounding area.
They have gfarbage things on the side of the bus stop polls.
But do people use them , half the people. I see someone everday in a scooter and he picks the garbage up along great northen and makes a stop at every poll and emptys a little bin he has on it..

Nihilistic Heathen
11-19-2008, 01:02 AM

In my neighbourhood we have garbage cans on every block. They are taken care of by neighbourhood volunteers.

It's amazing what can happen when people are proactive and get a community organised. Better than sitting around complaining and pointing fingers.

sereenie
11-19-2008, 01:06 AM
In my neighbourhood we have garbage cans on every block. They are taken care of by neighbourhood volunteers.

It's amazing what can happen when people are proactive and get a community organised. Better than sitting around complaining and pointing fingers.

Agreees

EyelashExtensions
11-19-2008, 01:44 AM
try living near the dump! Peoples garbage flies out of their trucks and they just leave it where it lands, in our yard or in the middle of the road! Most people stop and pick it up but there are a few who just keep on driving.

kitty&mimi
11-19-2008, 08:22 AM
ya i agree with everyone on here....
my mom used to live on a really nice street, i guess some spoiled little **** thought it was ok to throw his water bottle right there on the road, the whole street was impeccable, then i'd see a bottle or 2 everyday , same spot, finally i saw him, he'd finish his water, throw the bottle on the road, since when is that OK???? like put it in ur back pack and take it home to recycle! nothing irritates me more...

italiandomino
11-19-2008, 08:29 AM
I hate to say this but it's usually the low life/renters and such who are the problem .....most home owners are not to blame.

you mean welfare bums ?

**Owens Mommy**
11-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Lowlife renters? LOL I guess cause I rent my apartment that gives me a free pass to litter seeing people already think I do? Come on man

LIKETOWIN
11-19-2008, 09:23 AM

you think just cause your a home owner they dont litter. you are so very wrong I see alot of home owners who are absolute slobs. just cause they rent , that dont make a person a slob.

LIKETOWIN
11-19-2008, 09:25 AM
hey we rent and we have a very clean home and one of the few cleanest on our street so watch what u say, people own and can be slobs. renting owning does not make a person clean or dirty.

shelby
11-19-2008, 09:45 AM

SORRY I have to disagree with you there. I know of plenty low renters who are just wonderful people with beautiful yards and DON'T litter same goes for their children. I myself am a low renter. One of my kids friends threw a pop can in the culvert in the ditch I seen him and made him lye down in the ditch with a rake and remove it to put in our garbage. He was apoligetic and didn't come around too often atfer that. lol lesson learned. My kids were taught to have respect for our property no matter what as well as others properties.

SusyQ
11-19-2008, 09:51 AM
Well said Shelby. My daughter will go out of her way too pick up garbage in our hallways and would rather fill her pockets with wrappers until we get home if there is NO GARBAGE too put it in. Rethink your words again Macs.

LadyNina
11-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Sorry, Ev, I try to throw little Buddy some McD's when I'm going by, the little guy looks frail.

LOLOLOL I darn near spit out my coffee! Yeah, Poor guy is just so famished! He needs all the food he can get!

Ultra54
11-19-2008, 11:57 AM
I agree. I once lived on a corner near a school and I fought constantly with people to stop throwing their garbage in my yard.

A*lil*Loopy
11-19-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm with you on this one! After living beside the recycling overflowing at Prince Township I can certainly understand the frustration. I wish we could have an automatic bumper sticker slapper, one that says "I'm an Idiot". It would be great to be able to mark them all.

OK, so I get pissy too about it. I don't appreciate seeing the garbage, I was always taught to put the garbage in my pocket and wait to throw it out if I couldn't find a garbage can. It's a lesson that has always stuck with me.

Miles From Nowhere
11-19-2008, 01:43 PM
And to the people who don't know what an ashtray is used for in your vehicle?? It's for your cigarette butts! Kindly STOP flicking them out the window when I'm driving behind you. The sparks on the road, as I drive over them, don't make me feel all that safe. And then my car smells like smoke from the cigarette.

Hmmm, 60,000 litres of gasoline. That gives me warm fuzzies when I see that. What's worse, I swear most of them do it on purpose to me to see if I'd light up.

Dragonfly
11-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Around the same note what gets me is that the city puts our garbage cans to try to help with the litter, like the new ones on some of the bus stops, but NEVER empty them! They end up overflowing and end up on the ground anyways. Whats the point?

bluekrissyspikes
11-19-2008, 06:25 PM
people always throw their trash in my yard. it's gross. the most annoying is people who let their dogs poo in the yard and people who for some reason are drinking outside or in their cars and throw their bottles in the yard. i used to clean it up constantly so the boys could play outside but now i gave up and they can play in the house. not only is it ignorant but it's a safety hazard.

Dragonfly
11-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah really, I think that was pretty low. My boyfriend and I go out of our way to recycle and such. Speak for yourself.

GRUMPY
11-19-2008, 06:59 PM
If you travel around and come back to the Soo the first thing that strikes you is what a filthy little town this is. Never mind putting up hokey signs saying how naturally gifted we are clean up the streets. You can spand millions on advertising to attract tourists but if they get turned off as soon as they get here its a waste of money and time,besides what do you think they'll be telling everyone when theyare asked what the thought of our little town.

Macs II
11-19-2008, 07:05 PM
I have to agree with Grumpy ..Soo has to be the dirties town I have ever seen.

Simba
11-19-2008, 07:21 PM
If you travel around and come back to the Soo the first thing that strikes you is what a filthy little town this is. Never mind putting up hokey signs saying how naturally gifted we are clean up the streets. You can spand millions on advertising to attract tourists but if they get turned off as soon as they get here its a waste of money and time,besides what do you think they'll be telling everyone when theyare asked what the thought of our little town.

:tYep:

bluekrissyspikes
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
why aren't there garbage cans around? even little hick towns can afford to put garbage cans out all over the place AND pay someone to empty them but here there are none.

GRUMPY
11-19-2008, 07:35 PM
people won't use them even if they were there.