PDA

View Full Version : Ella Neveau

11-19-2008, 12:43 AM
My mother in law passed away at home Monday morning at about 4:30am. She will always have a place in my heart, and I was proud to be able to call her Mom.

NEVEAU, Ella (nee Roach) - Peacefully surrounded by her family on Monday, November 17, 2008 at the age of 61 years. Predeceased by her parents James and Barbara Roach and her grandparents Lawrence and Irene Boissoneau. Loving mother of Colleen Nolan (Steve), Renee Smith (Darrid), Natalie Nielsen (Stephen) and Sherri Neveau (Travis Valois) and the late Melody and Christopher Neveau (Jen) and special Mom of Robert McIntyre. Loving grandmother of Stan (Dale), Alan (Laura), Cheyenne (Shane), Stevie-Rae Nolan (Ethan); Ryan Neveau (Tina), Dylan Cook, Jarrid Smith; Isaiah, Tasheena and Elijah Nielsen; Melody and Ashten Neveau; Chase Neveau, Annette Boissoneau and Rolly Lariviere. Great grandmother of Keijah Lynn and Nodin Christopher Neveau. Fondly remembered by Gerald. Sister of Gary Roach (Kit), Ted Roach, Brad Roach (Frances), Roger Roach, Laurie Roach, Tina Roach (Curtis Cress). Special niece of Carol Jones. Also survived by her many aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Friends may call at the Community Centre in Garden River on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 from 11 am until time of funeral service at the Community Centre on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 11am. Interment Garden River Catholic Cemetery. Memorial contributions to the SAH Palliative Care Unit would be appreciated by the family. Arrangements entrusted to the ARTHUR FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION CENTRERest in peace Ma. Your no longer have to suffer and are in a better place. You'll be missed but never ever forgotten. You touched many many lives in a positive manner and many many people respected you. You set the example for the family that you raised and they will continue to carry your example of the exemplary woman that you are into the future.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-19-2008, 12:44 AM
Sorry for your loss.

Super Gram
11-19-2008, 05:45 AM
May she RIP:cry:

Buckshot Shooterz
11-19-2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks for posting the times of services; i had no idea when they were. I will be unable to attend but they are all in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Ella, you will always be remembered and truly missed.

ProfessorZed
11-19-2008, 12:09 PM
*hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that -- take care of each other and hold on tight!