PDA

View Full Version : Best Blonde Moments!

sereenie
11-19-2008, 12:17 AM
So whats everyones best blonde moment?

Lol heres mine

- So you can buy these things for your keys, lil tags right
Incase you lose ur keys.
So..I fill it out,And i lose my keys..And one day i get a pakage in the mail, I open it up, And BOOM! there my keys , well how the heck did they no were to send them to... DUHHH i wrote my aadress on the keys lmao. i felt dumb!

Macs II
11-19-2008, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKGFl-tznOA&feature=related

Rosie
11-19-2008, 09:24 AM
lol.......I once wondered (out loud) if a deaf guy had ever heard a particular song..............

EyelashExtensions
11-19-2008, 09:33 AM
I put the sugar in the fridge sometimes, lol I have lots of them but can't think of any right now.

SusyQ
11-19-2008, 10:10 AM
Ok ok I'll bite. Once there was this really cute guy on a ladder at Zellers and he looked down and said "hello" so I looked at him and went too say hello but a bubble formed around my whole mouth as the hello came out.

EyelashExtensions
11-19-2008, 10:12 AM
lmao ohh my, that would be funny to see.

SusyQ
11-19-2008, 10:15 AM
For him it was LMAO

she
11-19-2008, 10:35 AM
I rented a video at Blockbuster. Got home and realized I had seen it before. When I went back I asked the girl if I could get my money back. She said , I can give you a credit to your account. Its called ,.....the blonde credit !LOL (she said she could say that cause she was a blonde)

KRP
11-19-2008, 10:36 AM
:slaugh:

Simba
11-19-2008, 10:40 AM
lol..K I'll bite. You know those Christmas party crackers wrapped in Xmas paper? Hubby and I were in Shoppers the other night and I saw a box of those on the shelf priced at $14.99. I said to hubby "who the hell pays $14.99 for Christmas crackers..why not buy Ritz or something?" Hubby busted a gut laughing and I'm standing there looking at him like wtf? He told me what they were and I felt stupid...lol. For the longest time I thought they were crackers. Omg definately a blonde moment!!

SusyQ
11-19-2008, 10:43 AM
lol..K I'll bite. You know those Christmas party crackers wrapped in Xmas paper? Hubby and I were in Shoppers the other night and I saw a box of those on the shelf priced at $14.99. I said to hubby "who the hell pays $14.99 for Christmas crackers..why not buy Ritz or something?" Hubby busted a gut laughing and I'm standing there looking at him like wtf? He told me what they were and I felt stupid...lol. For the longest time I thought they were crackers. Omg definately a blonde moment!!

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :ssarcastic: What did you think that they were pretty little packages with crackers in them? TOO FUNNY!

Peety
11-19-2008, 10:44 AM
A few years ago the highschool called and asked for Mrs--------
I said sorry you have he wrong number,,,
They asked for my sons last name and I was using my maden name,,
When they called back they laughed said I was a hoot,,,,
They all had a great laugh,,,

Ultra54
11-19-2008, 10:53 AM
I once asked a girl that had a big belly when she was expecting and the answer was "I'm not pregnant". She was a big girl though but he stomach was.

Simba
11-19-2008, 10:55 AM
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :ssarcastic: What did you think that they were pretty little packages with crackers in them? TOO FUNNY!

LOL..Yep that's exactly what I thought they were!:embarassed:

SusyQ
11-19-2008, 10:59 AM
Oh I gotta tell Shellby that one!! LMAO I'll never look at Xmas Crackers without laughing and thinking of you again.

Simba
11-19-2008, 11:19 AM
:msntounge_smile:

Upper Decker
11-19-2008, 11:22 AM
this isnt a blonde moment on my part, but one of my oldest kids came up to me one day while i was cooking a snack on the stove and she came up to me and said " the stove is on fire." So i go out and look and low and behold she was referring to the flame on the gas stove. Funny part is, she works in the kitchen in a restaurant now LMAO

KRP
11-19-2008, 11:33 AM

:slol: Thank you! I needed a good laugh today and it's something that I think will make me smile about every time I look at them because I'll remember this.

givememore
11-19-2008, 11:56 AM
I don't have one myself, but when that blackout happened a couple years back, my sister called me on the cell and said, I can't get my computer to work, I think its blown up. I keep pushing the power button and nothing is happening.
"Look around,Are any of your lights working?" I don't have my lights on, but my clock in the living room is working. OMG Jam, your clock is battery operated. THE POWER IS OUT EVERYWHERE, thats why your computer isnt working. OH, she says, I thought my TV blew up too.
BLONDUH

Simba
11-19-2008, 12:08 PM
:slol: Thank you! I needed a good laugh today and it's something that I think will make me smile about every time I look at them because I'll remember this.

lol...I had a good laugh about it too despite feeling stupid..At least I finally got my answer to why my kids wanted those. I always found it odd that the boys wanted crackers wrapped in pretty paper...lmao!

KRP
11-19-2008, 12:10 PM
lol...I had a good laugh about it too despite feeling stupid..At least I finally got my answer to why my kids wanted those. I always found it odd that the boys wanted crackers wrapped in pretty paper...lmao!

lmao

somethingunusual
11-19-2008, 05:06 PM
So whats everyones best blonde moment?

Lol heres mine

- So you can buy these things for your keys, lil tags right
Incase you lose ur keys.
So..I fill it out,And i lose my keys..And one day i get a pakage in the mail, I open it up, And BOOM! there my keys , well how the heck did they no were to send them to... DUHHH i wrote my aadress on the keys lmao. i felt dumb!

I used to work with a woman who had her address on her keys for the same reason. I thought that in itself was the blond moment. If you lose your keys, aren't you worried that whomever finds them now has full access to your home? They could stake it out for a few days, see when you work and clean you out! Maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm glad you got them back though!

Chaotic Chick
11-19-2008, 05:18 PM
this isnt a blonde moment on my part, but one of my oldest kids came up to me one day while i was cooking a snack on the stove and she came up to me and said " the stove is on fire." So i go out and look and low and behold she was referring to the flame on the gas stove. Funny part is, she works in the kitchen in a restaurant now LMAO

It was funny when we told her co-worker about it a couple of weeks ago too. LOL! But yeah, she was what? 15 at the time? And we had that stove for a few months when that happened. :tongue:

bluekrissyspikes
11-19-2008, 06:38 PM
i locked myself out of the house with the kids inside by accident when i went to answer the front door...duh!!