PDA

View Full Version : This is the thread that never ends...

adigirl
11-25-2008, 07:09 AM
it just goes on and on my friends...

scalerman
11-25-2008, 07:55 AM
someone started writing it not very long ago

everywoman
11-25-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh, adi, you are horrible!! You just know I have that song stuck in my nead now!!!

Tutones
11-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Someone started posting here, not knowing what it was...

Tutones
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
...and now they can't stop posting...

Tutones
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
...they go on and on because...

Babzz
11-25-2008, 09:10 AM
because it never ends.............

mr ed
11-25-2008, 09:11 AM
because because because because because....

Giggle Squirt
11-25-2008, 09:29 AM
this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they will continue singing it forever just because

Giggle Squirt
11-25-2008, 09:51 AM
nope no coffee yet..
:(

42net1
11-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh, adi, you are horrible!! You just know I have that song stuck in my nead now!!!

what is your nead?

Sweet Little Sister
11-25-2008, 02:16 PM
thanks for getting that song stuck in my head now! geeeezz
oh well, at least it's replaced Puff the Magic Dragon that i've been singing for a week..

adigirl
11-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Good for me!!!!

italiandomino
11-25-2008, 03:22 PM
SO umm .. whats going on ?

adigirl
11-25-2008, 03:30 PM
DO NOT tell me that you do not know that song!!!

crazymamma
11-25-2008, 07:06 PM
covers eyes...ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Runs out------>

everywoman
11-25-2008, 07:13 PM
what is your nead?

The thing that's on top of my neck, that I obviously don't know how to spell!

italiandomino
11-26-2008, 02:02 AM
DO NOT tell me that you do not know that song!!!

what song ?