PDA

View Full Version : Networking my laptops...

Giggle Squirt
11-25-2008, 10:47 PM
I have tired to unsuccessfully network both my laptops. I am trying to get them so i can wirelessly get photos from one to the other.. I have a toshiba m70 and a toshiba A 210. Both are satellite's. THe m70 is running windows xp and the A 210 is running vista. that is where i am having problems... :( if some one could give me directions or wants to come over and do this for me i would be really happy!!!

mboy67
11-26-2008, 01:19 AM
sharing between them can be fun and I can help if needed. PM me if you want help.

Cruel_Intentions
11-27-2008, 11:52 AM
I worked @ Sutherland on Microsoft Windows Vista networking support, I can probably get it up and running for you. Probably easiest if I come over and give you a hand. Send me PM and we'll set something up (no cost btw)

tired-n-cranky
11-28-2008, 10:20 AM
I would offer assistance in person, but I won't be up to the Soo until around Christmas :) .

I know there are some good people on here who will help, mboy67 is very good for starters, not sure about Cruel_Intentions, but sure they can help too.

Giggle Squirt
12-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Well, just to update.. I DID IT!!! After trying since august to network the computers i finally managed to do it.. now don't ask me what i did or how i did it or to do it again, alll i care abot is that i did it all by myself!!!!!! thanks for he offers of help...

BlueSky
12-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Congratulations. Feels good, doesn't it.