PDA

View Full Version : lost dog? black wearing collar and tag

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 10:05 AM
young black dog running around neighbourhood of Hwy 552E in Goulais River between Mud Creek hill and Pruce Rd since last Wednesday.
dog is friendly and looks like a lab mix. he's wearing a red/orange collar with a red house shaped tag that says '2008, town of Thessalon, 007'

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
they don't open until 11am

psst..thought more ppl would see it in the soapbox ;)
you're lucky you're a former goulaigan or i'd be mad. lol

EyelashExtensions
12-01-2008, 10:29 AM
I moved it and just realized you already posted it in this thread. Can't be mad at me either then as I am a former Gouliagan too :) I also just noticed that there is a place for lost/found pets in the pets for sale section. My bad

GRUMPY
12-01-2008, 11:17 AM
actually I think soap box would have been a better spot as not everyone checks this section and whomever owns the dog would likely see this sooner if at all.

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 12:30 PM
i called both the HS and the Township of Thessalon.
someone had already reported the dog to the HS
Thessalon lady is looking in to the tag from her end..animal control ..just wating to hear back from her.

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM
dog used to live in Thessalon..guy gave it to his brother who now lives in Goulais somewhere.
guys name is Steve Mercer..he's not in the book..or i would have called him
still don't know if the dog has wandered off or if this guy lives close..

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 12:58 PM
i haven't seen the dog today..last night was the first time i've since it since last Wednesday. so i'm hoping the dog lives close and is just running loose every now and then rather than him being lost for a week and sleeping outside and not being fed..

Sweet Little Sister
12-01-2008, 01:23 PM
sounds like he's relatively new to Goulais..Thessalon lady thinks he moved from there about a year ago.
thanks JB..everybody i've called is a busy line or no answer. lol

SusyQ
12-01-2008, 01:51 PM
Poor little thing its snowing and blowing out there. Hope he's claimed soon.

Sweet Little Sister
12-02-2008, 10:44 AM
nope