PDA

View Full Version : how busy

Sophie's_Mommy
12-01-2008, 12:11 PM
do u think the stores are going to be today..lol..my mom is off work today and me her Sophie and my hubby are going to do our xmas shopping with her. I dont have many to buy for the only people getting gifts this year are, my mom ( cause she is wonderful and does so much for us all the time), my dad he is wonderful as well, my baby girl, and my hubbys papa, and my hubbys nephews, and that is it. Not alot of people but i hate shopping period and of course we are going on the busiest day of the month..lol. We cut down on the xmas budget due to having a baby now and we are on a tight budget and well those are really the only people in our lives. Oh ya and Sophie has to get her gift for her daddy and gramma and grampa, and i m getting hubby a gift as well and hes buying me a gift too. but i dont want him to spend alot and im dont want to spend alot..lol..

the baby is only going to be 6 months at xmas so we already know what we are buying her, we are getting her a play mat gym, if anyone knows what that is...some teething rings, cause she already has 2 teeth and i expect more to come soon, some clothes of course, and some baby toys, and some other little things i ll come across..lol..when it comes to the baby i love to buy her stuff, i know shes young but i love love love to spoil her..lol..anyways im dont rambling, the only point to this thread was to see if anyone is shopping today or am i the only crazy person attempting to shop on this day ..lol.

Misschix
12-01-2008, 12:13 PM
it was quite busy on friday i think alot of people got their checks then ....

someguy
12-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Today is cash for life day so it's gonna be busy!

Sophie's_Mommy
12-01-2008, 01:11 PM
well we decided we are going to wait till tomorrow..lol..im not attempting to go shopping today, i hate shopping as it is so today i ll just freak out in the stores, so i ll wait till tomorrow..

tippikitty
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM

:slol: now that was funny.

SusyQ
12-01-2008, 01:30 PM

Yes us CASH FOR LIFERS will be out maybe you should follow us too see what we spend our millions on.

chase_me
12-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Yes us CASH FOR LIFERS will be out maybe you should follow us too see what we spend our millions on.

susy baby we all love you, ignore those jerks. I know it gets to you but honestly i think that we all know why you are on OW and no one blames you for it hun and i think it was meant towards the ones who CAN work but CHOOSE not to.

SusyQ
12-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Thats why you rock thanks chase.:rose::rose:

Sophie's_Mommy
12-01-2008, 02:20 PM
susy baby we all love you, ignore those jerks. I know it gets to you but honestly i think that we all know why you are on OW and no one blames you for it hun and i think it was meant towards the ones who CAN work but CHOOSE not to.

yes susy just ignore them, there are some people that NEED it and then there are the ones who don't, its your life your buisness and no one elses, like they say, people only say bad things about other people to make themselves feel good about their crappy lives...

SusyQ
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
It used too bother me ALOT now it doesn't. LOL

Sophie's_Mommy
12-01-2008, 02:41 PM
good..lol..cause it shouldent, im sure alot of people on here r on OW but just dont admit it, why else r they on here posting all the time..lol

chase_me
12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
well i post on here all the time and am not on OW, and so does Hemi, one shoudl never assume a person is on OW just cause they post all the time.

Hemi does it from work

I am a SAHM mom in the week and only work on sat and sun.

I also know a cpl of people on disability that post on here.

Macs II
12-01-2008, 02:59 PM
I just went to No Frills and it wasn't busy at all

Peety
12-01-2008, 03:19 PM
good..lol..cause it shouldent, im sure alot of people on here r on OW but just dont admit it, why else r they on here posting all the time..lol

Lol..Maybe they are on days off or before they go to work.

Misschix
12-01-2008, 03:22 PM
im work mon-fri and i post all the time....cept i work at night so im home all day and off on weekends

MaO3
12-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong (Shawnsgirl) but I think what she (shawnsgirl) was trying to say is that there are a lot more people on OW than any of us would know, and WHO cares anyway its not our business. I don't think she was trying to make anyone feel bad.

Personally I post mostly from work. When I'm at home I'm usually too tied up with my husband and family.

chase_me
12-01-2008, 04:17 PM
well if that is what she meant she should have left the last part off her post about why else are they on here posting all the time.

The problem around here is too many people assume too much and well then it starts crap ass threads lol like the baby bonus one and well every other OW thread in the past

someguy
12-01-2008, 04:55 PM

It was not directed towards you at all Susy

tippikitty
12-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I'm a kept women! :slol:

Simba
12-01-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't work, my house is filthy all the time, I sit and watch tv all day eating bons bons, never cook, we all wear the same clothes everyday...

Might as well put what everybody wants to hear...;)

someguy
12-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I don't work, my house is filthy all the time, I sit and watch tv all day eating bons bons, never cook, we all wear the same clothes everyday...

How far from the truth is that??

someguy
12-01-2008, 07:44 PM
It's dead on, especially the bon bon part!!... :srolleyes:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/Katch5/peggybundy.jpg

Hey hey stop making fun of my mother now.. That's not nice. You need to play fair here JB.......

Andre
12-01-2008, 08:14 PM
never cook,
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/Katch5/peggybundy.jpg
There's toaster leaven's

Sophie's_Mommy
12-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong (Shawnsgirl) but I think what she (shawnsgirl) was trying to say is that there are a lot more people on OW than any of us would know, and WHO cares anyway its not our business. I don't think she was trying to make anyone feel bad.

Personally I post mostly from work. When I'm at home I'm usually too tied up with my husband and family.

ty MA that is exactly what i meant sorry if people read to far into it..lol.

Sophie's_Mommy
12-02-2008, 11:25 AM
I just went to No Frills and it wasn't busy at all

ya i was there too and it was not busy which was a surprise ..that place is always busy.

but let the shopping begin, i hate shopping but it has to be done, only a few people to buy for so this wont take long, i hope :(

Sophie's_Mommy
12-03-2008, 12:12 PM
well im all done and surprisingly it was not too bad...got all the gifts and my mom bought this pretty dress for Sophie's xmas pics and for xmas eve and xmas day, it is absolutely gorgeous..we are going to get her pics done and a family pic and a pic with me baby hubby and my mom and dad, it ll be nice...
i got all the gifts and only spent 400 bucks,,not bad id say..lol..my mom and aunt and sophies godparents got her so much it left me with trying to get her stuff she did not already have but i did good, git her her play mat rain forest gym, some teething rings for her stocking, a talking interactive Winnie the Pooh book a piglet that plays twinkle twinkle little star now she has the complete set of Winnie the Pooh characters..lol.and a few P.J;s, some outfits and some other toys for her bath ect..
im so glad to be done shopping, feels good to be doen and i even have everything wrapped. now this weekend its off to my moms house to bake some xmas goodies..lol..
i love this time of year, spend time with the family ( i do that all the time anyways) but its nice. Xmas eve we are going to my parents house, xmas day to my aunts for supper and boxing day to my other aunts for lunch.dinner. its going to be a busy year for us but its nice and worth it and everyone in my family who has not met Sophie , are very excited to meet this cutie...

i wish everyone a merry xams and i hope u will all be happy this year with yor familys :)

Simba
12-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Good to hear!! It's a good feeling when you're all done and you can sit back and relax. I'm almost done too, well kinda...lol. I just have to wrap stuff and there is alot to do, but hubby and the kids help out so it's all good.

chase_me
12-03-2008, 01:28 PM
glad you got your shopping all done.

You think those days are busy you would die if you seem what hemi and i go through every year at christmas lol.

SIMBA
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM

What a terrible wife I have eh...

We live in a pig sty, Nothing ever gets cleaned and we all starve half the time 'cuz she can't pull herself away from the TV with her bag of doritos....

:prolleyes: :ssarcastic:

SusyQ
12-04-2008, 10:31 AM
GAWD TMI last time I was over I had too kick clothes out of the way too walk wipe the toilet seat off too go pee (it is white isn't it?) the coffee cup was gross it had dried spagetti sauce on it and I had too move the beer bottles and those little chocolate paper thingys were thrown all over the place. The stink from the cat feces was horrible too. TSK TSK TSK.:wink:

Sophie's_Mommy
12-04-2008, 12:24 PM
lol susy...we all know that is not true...as if your place is even slightly messy..lol.