PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Lead Guitarist

Betelgeuse
12-01-2008, 07:05 PM
We are a unit of four with a base player, a drummer and a brother and sister that both play rhythm guitar. All four of us sing, enjoy vocal harmonies and we are looking to complete our group by finding the right person to play lead guitar. Your age is not a factor - chemistry and a wanting to have fun is important.

We are seeking an accomplished and versatile lead guitarist to play covers by Collective Soul, Alice in Chains, Silverchair, Sheryl Crow, Tragically Hip, Days of the New, Counting Crows....... to mention a few of our favorites and influences.

We all hold jobs so we have no aspirations for touring. We are striving for a comprehensive set list with a goal to occasionally play some bars and/or parties.

If you are a lead guitarist and would like to get together and see how things go, send me a PM with details regarding your level of experience, musical tastes, type of gear and a phone number to contact you.

Dillio
12-02-2008, 09:33 AM
Hey bush, make sure you have your PM's turned on for the new version of the site in your site options. Mine were off as well and I couldn't receive any PM's because the default is turned off for receiving or sending.

Betelgeuse
12-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up.... I believe I have fixed this!