PDA

View Full Version : photo on the computer

hommer
12-01-2008, 09:21 PM
I have a photo that is on the computer and I have sent them to walmart but they do not come lear always fuzzy. Any ideas how to get them off the computer, anywhere else I can sent them to. Can I burn them to a disc and then print them off at walmart?
Thanks

kitca
12-02-2008, 03:42 PM
is it your own photo, or one that you have copied from someone on the computer. those ones dont turn out all that great.

hommer
12-02-2008, 05:34 PM
it is one that my sister sent me

KARM
12-02-2008, 06:14 PM
it is one that my sister sent me

If it was emailed to you it's probably not big enough to be printed. You need to ask for the full-sized image.

hommer
12-02-2008, 06:51 PM
this is the picture. I have a few and thought I burned them right ona cd but when I went to walmart nothing was on the cd. I have a beautiful frame with a saying for sisters that I would like to send her for christmas :( as she won't be home for Christmas
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g82/hommer64/denise.jpg

CrowellPhotographs
12-03-2008, 12:03 AM
The problem is that an image that looks 4x6 on a computer screen is only about an inch by and inch and a bit when printed.(probably even less)

Also, this picture is blurry already and VERY small, when it gets printed and enlarged, it's asking way too much of such a small image.

Sorry for the bad news.
Like KARM said, typically, any image sent over email(one that you actually see on the screen, not download) will be way too small to print really well.
I'd say a good size of file for printing would be about 1.5 megs minimum for a jpeg. to print at 4x6.

EyelashExtensions
12-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Have your sister sign in to your Walmart account and upload it from her computer. That might work, but it will still be on the blurry side.

hommer
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
I burned the pic on cd and took it to walmart did what enhancements that could be done and did it sepia color and turned out ok. When she comes home in June we are having family pics done I just wanted something for christmas to send her
Thanks everyone