PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation On a spot cleaner

*Angel*
12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Ok So im looking into getting one of those hand held steam spot cleaners...Any recommendations?

TREEFROG
12-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Great for upholstery and stairs too.

http://www.bissell.com/Products/c/PortableDeepCleaner/p/LITTLE+green+COMPACT+MULTIPURPOSE+CLEANER/product.aspx

*Angel*
12-02-2008, 12:27 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-1719B-SpotLifter-Portable-Cleaner/dp/B000AS9IIC/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1228238841&sr=8-1

this is the one i was looking at

A*lil*Loopy
12-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Personally, I'd go with a little green machine by Bissell. It doesn't look like that little fella would be very convenient to get into any smaller edge areas and would be awkward to hold if you had to do the bottom or front edge of a sofa. I'd be afraid to use it on an angle.

I have a Bissell little green machine and it absolutely rocks. I've used it on stairs, sofa, office chairs, etc and had great results. They have a couple different ends so you can change them.

Jackie B
12-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I have the Little Green Machine, and I love it. It'a about twice the price of what you are looking at, but well worth it, if you can afford it. Sometimes you can get a bargain and sometimes you get what you pay for. I'm suspecting spot cleaners fall under the latter.

crazymamma
12-02-2008, 07:52 PM
i HAVE THE UPRIGHT bISSELS WITH hot.water option. Paid 240 at Canadien Tire. Had it 3 years now works great and has an Apolstery adapter as well!!!!!!! I'm a satisfied customer and with having pets I'm cleaning about 3 times a year! Better than renting one!

CrowellPhotographs
12-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Save the money on the machine, Electrolux's carpet shampoo formula is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
I think it's like 8$ a bottle and is meant to be diluted around 8 or 10 to 1. I've yet to find something it couldn't lift with some of the solution and a little brushing.
If you do get a machine, I'd still suggest ordering some of this shampoo.

Sophie's_Mommy
12-03-2008, 11:03 AM
yup i have the little green machine and a stand up bissel shampooer and i love them