PDA

View Full Version : Swayze slams tabloids

Pleiades
12-02-2008, 11:28 PM
NEW YORK — Patrick Swayze is angry about tabloid reports that say he doesn't have long to live. The actor, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer earlier this year, issued a statement Tuesday affirming that so far he is winning his fight against the disease and responding well to treatment.

Says Swayze: "They're reporting that I'm on my last legs and saying goodbye to my tearful family! ... It's upsetting that the shoddy and reckless reporting from these publications cast a negative shadow on the positive and good fight I'm fighting."

Swayze, who stars in the upcoming A&E series "The Beast," says such coverage is tantamount to "emotional cruelty," and angers him "when hope is so precious."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/02/patrick-swayze-slams-tabl_n_147787.html

Looks like Swayze is not ready to call it quits just yet.

Verotik
12-02-2008, 11:57 PM
that is his robo double he is dead already

Andre
12-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Zomg...robo zombies

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
I just watched Road House this past weekend. He seems fine to me. Tabloids really need to have some restraint and quit trying to make money off others heartache

tippikitty
12-03-2008, 11:20 PM
I hope your not passing judgement on his health because you watched the movie? That movie is older then the hills and yep he was absolutely fine in that movie. ;)