PDA

View Full Version : today is just not my day..

Giggle Squirt
12-04-2008, 08:47 PM
it started this morning when i put my contacts in then forgot i put them in and wore my glasses all day until 4 pm when a co worker said that my eyes looked really blue today and i clued in because they are really brown i wear coloured contacts) and killed my eyes... then i went to america after work and was comming home on the i175 and blew out my brakes. and then i tried to use my e brake and it is stuck on now.. ( i never used it in the 5 years i have had the car) and then i borrowed my mothers car got groceries came home put them away and the laundry cupboard brace broke in three places and fell on ryans head, and were supposed to get 8 inches of snow tonight acording to the radio. i need a beer.

12-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Well atleast your mom didn't find pot in your room and make sauce out of it and sing opera :)

On the bright side... i'm ok... :)

hug?

Macs II
12-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Women http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Macs20006/rolleye0012.gif

Giggle Squirt
12-04-2008, 09:00 PM
thanks for the hug. i think my old car is jealous of my new car. ever since i got my new car my old car has been acting up. It has never had any issues before but ya. I think it is like a cat when you piss them off they give you attitude.. well i think i pissed my old car off and it is giving me attitude. i think i better get out their and sweet talk it.

Peety
12-04-2008, 09:09 PM
Women http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q104/Macs20006/rolleye0012.gif

,,,,Men!!!!!

Macs II
12-04-2008, 09:11 PM
,,,,Men!!!!!

lookie here ..if women would stick to cleaning pots and pans and changing diapers .....maybe do little cooking ..they wouldn't run into all these problems. :tongue:

Peety
12-04-2008, 09:12 PM
lookie here ..if women would stick to cleaning pots and pans and changing diapers .....maybe do little cooking ..they wouldn't run into all these problems. :tongue:

Ha Ha I actually laughed at lookie here!!

Timbit
12-04-2008, 11:50 PM
perfect end to the day....Ryan drinks the last beer....... :) hahaha! that's some crapa$$ luck for sure.....

SWRKR 01
12-05-2008, 02:33 AM
WOW, you made my crappy day seem better....Truly can imagine your frustration, but with luck, this is something you will laugh about tomorrow.... Cheers!!

MaO3
12-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Don't feel so bad, Giggle, your not alone. We had a plumming problem last night and no matter what we did we couldn't seem to get the dammm thing fixed. My husband who had already worked 12 hours worked for another 3 trying to fix it.

After all he did he finally just gave up and I called my dad. He's coming over this afternoon to do it, after I go buy a bunch more supplies and BEFORE my husband gets home.

Hope
12-05-2008, 02:26 PM
omg lol now thats a bad day. hope things turned around for you.

SWRKR 01
12-05-2008, 02:30 PM
LOL...That must have been some plumbing problem if that husband of yours could not fix it. Sounds like he needs a camp coffee...

MaO3
12-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh believe me three Rye and Pepsi and no luck. My Dad came over this afternoon and he just finished it. There was something wrong with the FLUX that they sold me, the solder wouldn't stick to the pipe, no matter what he did. My dad had the old stuff that kinda looks like vaseline and had no trouble. The stuff they sold me is white and totally different.

Camp coffee would have been sooooo much better though I'm sure.