PDA

View Full Version : tridico going to walk

Verotik
12-10-2008, 04:03 PM
what a waste of time and money from the crown lol, i bet they drop the other charges tomorrow and she walks

mags
12-11-2008, 06:20 AM
seems likely that either she gets off or it is tossed. what a waste

DoubleXL
12-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Hang her!!!!

DoubleXL
12-11-2008, 12:00 PM
joking...lol

bouffant
12-11-2008, 01:07 PM
If this were to have happened long ago they would have accused her of witchcraft, and had a public burning.

Limitations
12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE]

joking...lol

[QUOTE]

Notice

In case of valid difficulty in reading comprehension you are, ONLY, welcomed to message me, with respectful communication and for genuinely needed clarification.

Hello Screen Id "hardcorex" and others

1. I do not consider your " hang her " response a joke, "hardcorex" no matter in what vein you meant it.

2. There are good reasons as to why I am going to raise what seems to be about REAL past LOCAL history, at this point, though it will not all be relevant to this present PROSECUTION and present decade or generations.

Do you know that apparently a person closer, to the earliar part of the second decade, of the 20th. Century, in this City, was to have brought her husband to his demise by axing him to death?

3. My sources to this point are proving to date to be reliable, in respect, to the above and what will come in further communication in this posting.

4. It was apparently due to many letters from the UNITED STATES, though, that she was sparred, apparently, a "HANGING SENTENCE", here, in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.

5. It was only AFTER she was in prison that she started to help herself figure out how she could manage, financially and to my understanding there is reason to think this is accurate information.

6. Under the pressure from people in the UNITED STATES she was to have been RELEASED EARLY and even without proven SINCERE REMORSE, for the unnessary MURDER. It seems to me some of the persuading letters were from blood relations of hers, in the UNITED STATES.

7. She did have CHOICES despite the fact that she had been married to a severely ABUSIVE HUSBAND and there were a number of offspring being terribly affected in all of it.

The youngsters would innocently not have been able to have financially helped themselves for the provisions of necessities.

They could not therefore have been able to get out of the situation, themselves, at the time, in effort to have better circumstances which did very much mean SAFER or SAFE enough ones. They were portrayed as good yet still noone really cared which I would think does not shock any of you.

8. There is no doubt that the POLICE attending within the ABUSIVE situation DID NOT DO ALL all that was needed and could have been done to handle the extremely abusive matter.

Neither, though, did others who KNEW about it.

9. Nor was there any contrite effort to combat PROSTITUTION in the CITY to the amount that there was, in this City, in around 1912 as it was brought to light in respect to some facets of the matter.

I do NOT want to leave the impression that the local resident at that time and biological mother of a number of offspring, who killed her husband in what there is good reason to date for me to think was NOT SELF_DEFENCE, was part of the PROSTITUTIONAL activity as it was in the more distant past, in this City of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.

There is no doubt in my mind that because of the lack of enough sensible ACTION from within this CITY, serious levels of CORRUPTION increased through the last about 150 years.

My question to you is what side are you really on at this moment?

Perhaps you think that being on the fence(analogy) is the best CHOICE in HOW to respond to the HISTORY and it's terrible influence through the generations, in this City of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada.

Is it, though, really, in the REAL sense?

That question also pertains to less distant history and current events.

CHARGES REGARDING MEMBERS relevant to the word "FAMILY" in more recent COURT or LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.

I know the Prosecution does not relate to issues of, HANGING, as with a ROPE.

Those other matters needed to be emphasized at this time.

Also outcomes of any LEGAL CHARGE and/or TRIAL are not reasons to be used as excuses for hatred and unreasonable responses nor for jumping to conclusions.

I would like to also emphasize that this is a PUBLIC mode OF TRANSMISSION of COMMUNICATION.

That is not to minimize how PRIVATE INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATION can do a lot of good or a lot of harm.

Ms. Marisa Belsito

Limitations
12-11-2008, 05:28 PM
NEEDED CHANGES

After further questioning by me, it seems that the Trial to deal with the charges against the Local Member of MUNICIPAL GOVERNANCE had resumed today.

It appears that the TRIAL was stopped shortly after starting with an eventual adjournment, for another COURT DATE, which is March 9, 2009.

Phone and on-line sources were conflicting, in terms, of some of the information.

Thursday, December 11, 2008 at about 5:30 PM

Ms. Marisa Belsito

Limitations
12-11-2008, 07:36 PM
As I did not choose to attend any of the Trial in question it is not clear to me__ WHY__ however many of the charges were apparently withdrawn by the presiding Official.

It is my understanding that this was not done through Mr. Waslyniuk.

He has the responsibilities entrusted with the Title of Crown Attorney.

Limitations
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Have any of you bothered to pay attention as to who within local Media has covered the COURT PROCEEDINGS today regarding VOTING CHARGES?

By the way during the proceedings of Mr. Orlando Tridico I became aware of reasons to be concerned as to WHY charges were not processed nor satisfactory explanation announced regarding other local residents who actually admitted to voting other than where they resided and have done it to my understanding for years!

It is also an unresolved issue that misleading voting instructions could have been passed on through a number of people of Official responsibilities that have been named in reporting within the not too distant past.

That is by no means an excuse for anyone who has not accepted, yet, that there is NEED to have SENSIBLE ORDER and LAWS to govern where to vote within any ELECTION.

8th
12-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Is that what your majic mirror told you,or is that something you're actually thinking?

Anapeg
12-11-2008, 09:51 PM
With the combination of money, name, and contacts you can beat most anything.

Limitations
12-11-2008, 09:54 PM
There is no majic about telling the truth.

You have a lot of evidence that I am a person that is experienced in working with my own mind and paying attention to others within reason.

I do not formulate my opinions and judgments nor change my mind based on anyone's sugar coated or rough lies, tricks nor general misleading manipulative tactics.

You are not being forced to want to work at changing your ways, screen poster 8th member of AC/DC.

lol

(not mockery nor revenge)

Limitations
12-11-2008, 10:31 PM
With the combination of money, name, and contacts you can beat most anything.

What are you referring to in specifics?

If you really think that corruption pays in what matters the most I have no problem disagreeing with you.

I also know that numbers of views or replies in themselves are really not a reliable criteria.

someguy
12-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Hew lawyer is going to cost her more than she will make on council this whole term

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
12-11-2008, 10:54 PM
If this were to have happened long ago they would have accused her of witchcraft, and had a public burning.

Why not. Someone has to have a seriously devious scammer of a mind to come up with some of the stuff she did just to get voted in. I am surprised there werent any broken kneecaps!!

Limitations
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Hew lawyer is going to cost her more than she will make on council this whole term

I was aware of that implication for years and commend you for raising the important point.

Cost also is a factor for the others.

At least I have no reason to think the shenanigans will go as far as they did, specifically here, in respect to Mr. Joe Fratesi's legal fees and what seems to be in recent times the unclear Roosevelt Hotel matter.

What about genuine respect, humility and goodness?

Those are such valuable qualities.

You have no idea how disappointed I am with the unfoldings to date.

It also disgusts me when I think that any appeal could get granted in the matters pertaining to them and if so they will be for the WRONG REASONS.

The motive for my public communication about this is not to promote hatred, revenge nor any destructive reason.

It truly is to try to emphasize the need for deserving people rather then those, no matter who inclusive of whatever nationality, lesser or more of age, who use names, popularity and other wrong motives for choosing to want to be ELECTED from within this City or Riding.

Of course that pertains elsewhere, too, however it is reasonable for me to put the emphasis on this City and Riding .

I am especially deeply disappointed in a number of more Official people as well as others, at this point, in this Municipality and Riding.

Other areas are a separate matter.

Limitations
12-11-2008, 11:57 PM
[QUOTE=The 6th Member Of AC/DC;377943]Why not. Someone has to have a seriously devious scammer of a mind to come up with some of the stuff she did just to get voted in. I am surprised there werent any broken kneecaps!![QUOTE]

Your disapproval is justifiable, however, to actually think yourself righteous is not acceptable in your destructive and vindictive reaction.

Considering how much nonsense has been allowed to go on in this City including to the degree from further OFFICIALS with MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES and others within this area there really is need for increased resistance to the CORRUPTION.

It is clear that there is much of a social issue of smugness as well as complacency over genuine discredible conduct.

Others treating Officials, generally, as excuses for scapegoats for their own amounts of games or venting of hatred, resentments and bitterness, are neither meeting genuine Civil Standards of Conduct.

That is not CONSTRUCTIVE either nor part of the SOLUTION.