PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic @ Madisons new years

Adamantium Productions
12-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Nostalgic will NOT be playing at madisons pub on new years

*shakes head*

sigh.... has anyone else had trouble with gigs at madisons and glow?

\m/ Rich \m/
12-20-2008, 03:54 PM
nice! count me in!

fenderbass
12-20-2008, 06:06 PM
10pm till 2pm...wow that's a long time..We only play from 10pm till 2am...

\m/ Rich \m/
12-20-2008, 11:14 PM
i chuckled when i saw that too, but overlooked it as a typo :P

fenderbass
12-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Just thought it was funny.!

Adamantium Productions
12-21-2008, 10:30 PM
meh woops .. 10pm-2am my bad it is kinda funny tho

\m/ Rich \m/
12-22-2008, 05:22 AM
whatever rick, clear your schedule for the next day, i'm sure we can manage till 2pm.. LOL

Adamantium Productions
12-29-2008, 08:12 PM
well.... we are no longer playing madisons i will explin later but don't go there if you think nostalgic is playing !!!!!

Adamantium Productions
12-30-2008, 11:36 AM
ok here is the situation...

A member from our band called the bar and simply asked if we could have half the money upfront in good faith befor we even set up. He only did this because he had heard that madisons were kinda snaky with pay. well when the the call had ended we found out that the half was all we were going to get.... they told us we could have a sum of money and the door.. we come to find out there was no more cover... and even befor all this they originaly asked us to play glow for even more money and door but they snaked that from us as well... i dunno about that place... does anyone else have any stories about madisons or glow?

I mean when i was in fitswitch we played there regularly with no problem altho i did hear stories but had a hard time beliving them but now WOW i'm kinda bitter about it... so thats why we are not playing there anyways .... I assume any other band would have pulled out as well...

\m/ Rich \m/
12-30-2008, 11:53 AM
crap.

houseparty?

fenderbass
12-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Pm for ya

\m/ Rich \m/
01-01-2009, 10:42 AM
I had more fun drinkin beer in the garage enjoying our private show than i would have paying ridiculous drink prices at ANY bar.

Thanks for having us all Rick, it was a blast!

Hey Mr DJ
01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
ok here is the situation...

A member from our band called the bar and simply asked if we could have half the money upfront in good faith befor we even set up. He only did this because he had heard that madisons were kinda snaky with pay. well when the the call had ended we found out that the half was all we were going to get.... they told us we could have a sum of money and the door.. we come to find out there was no more cover... and even befor all this they originaly asked us to play glow for even more money and door but they snaked that from us as well... i dunno about that place... does anyone else have any stories about madisons or glow?

I mean when i was in fitswitch we played there regularly with no problem altho i did hear stories but had a hard time beliving them but now WOW i'm kinda bitter about it... so thats why we are not playing there anyways .... I assume any other band would have pulled out as well...

Did you guys have a signed performance contract?